• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add metadata (alternate text) to Adobe library asset in Bridge

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I add metadata through Bridge on images stored in my Adobe Cloud library. It seems my metadata panel wont even open when I am linked to a library image. It does open when linked to images on my desktop. I have looked everywhere. Please help!

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would have to upload an updated image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lumigraphics,

Thanks for your response, but can you be more specific? 

I am in Bridge, I see my assets in my Library, when I select one element in my library, I see no metatdata. I woud like to add a metadata (alt text) that will be carried through all its use. What exactly are suggesting I update?

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to update the image that is stored in your Library. You cannot edit Library assets in Bridge. You may be able to edit in Photoshop and add metadata via File Info, otherwise you would have to replace the Library file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines