• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for easier way to add Keywords in Bridge

Participant ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just barely started using Bridge again to try to catalog my various videos.  I love the way you can add keywords to files in Lightroom, by just typing them in and even typing in several with commas between them, and, of course if it is a new keyword that's never been used before it automatically creates it for the list of available ones.  The only way I've been able to find to do keywords in Bridge is to create one using the + button or right clicking in the Keywords panel and selecting "New Keyword" or "New Sub Keyword" and then if I want to add that to a video or group of videos (or any image/file) is to search through the list and check it.  Is there a way to do it like we do in ALR or some other simpler/faster way than searching to find and adding.  I can type them in much faster than search through the list.

TIA for any assistance on this.

TOPICS
How to , Keywords

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use File Info but its buggy, I recommend using the Keyword Panel instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.  I do not use the keywords panel.  Useless to me.

Instead I use the metadate panel opened to IPTC and add my keywords seperated by a semicolon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can type them in much faster than search through the list.

By @Bull Rhino

The flipside to speed is accuracy/consistency. Ticking the item in a list is at least consistent. Will manually typing them in ensure consistency? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines