• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with label text size.

Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm old and my eyes aren't clear any more. I'm trying to get the text size of labels bigger so I can read them easily. The workspace elements are fine for size and I can change image sizes, but how do you make the label text bigger.

I've worked with Windows Display modifications. They change other folders, desktop, icons, menus, etc. just fine, but have no effect on the Adobe CS6 Suite displays. I've been through the forum, FAQs, Bridge users Guide, Working with Bridge Workspace, Preferences, and looked online for help. So far no good.

By the way, I sometimes use Dreamweaver, Audition, and Premier Pro and suffer from the same limitations. If there is a way to fix all of them, I'd appreciate knowing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a tricky one... The CC versions have options for the interface text - but I swear they lie and don't actually do anything. Preferences is where this would be, but there isn't anything there for Bridge for text size. I can tell you that for Dreamweaver, you can increase the size of your code in your preferences... I have mine set to largest because I teach online and I need my students to be able to see it.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply. You've run into the same block I have.

I'm not going to mark this solved just yet in hopes that someone else may have a fix for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines