• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stop one click openings

Engaged ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep having this problem where I am trying to do one thing and then Photoshop opens the image.  Like I might change the number of stars, clicking there and it opens. Now I just highlight a folder of images clicking once on the first and then shift clicking on the last to update metadata for all in the folder, and then had to wait while it opened them all.  This is constantly interfering with my workflow.

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Is it happening outside of Bridge too?
Are you using a wireless mouse?
Which version of Bridge are you working with?

Could you try resetting the preferences of Bridge and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/bridge/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-bridge.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge 11.1.0.175.  Not a wireless mouse.  I seem to notice only in Bridge.  Sometimes if I am just selecting a whole group of files to move, they all open.  In contrast in Camera Raw and other circumstances, I open several and click the arrow to go to the next one in the row and nothing happens.  I click again and again, and it is stuck on the first file. Frustrated, I leave to do something else.  Then I come back and it has moved to the bottom of the list. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Did you ever get to the bottom of this? It's happening constantly while I use Adobe and it's dragging out my ability to get much actual work done.  I thought it might be the latest Monterey update to 12.4. but see you were having ths issue back over 12 months ago. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too... it's driving me crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm needing help with this also as it is dragging out my processing times severely.  I've made sure no start up scripts are running and it still does it.  It has now just started happening within the past month for me.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines