• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playhead doesn't move during playback.

Contributor ,
Jul 21, 2024 Jul 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a coulple of posts about the playhead not moving during playback, where the accepted solution is to reset the workspace to the saved layout. That works under most circumstances, but I may have discovered a similar bug where resetting the workspace doesn't work.

If the Essential Graphics panel is visible with the Browse tab at the front, the playhead won't move during playback, but if you switch to the Edit tab in the EG panel, the playhead will follow playback as expected. Similarly, if the Essential Graphics panel is in a panel group, and one of the other panels is visible (hiding the EG panel), playback will work as expected.

Reveal the EG panel and focus the Browse tab, and the playhead won't follow playback.

Can anyone reproduce this?

Cheers.

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Editing and playback , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jul 22, 2024 Jul 22, 2024

Hello the outward spiral,

I'm Kevin, one of the moderators here. Thanks for the bug report. Can the team get more information? See, How do I write a bug report?

I apologize for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. The same error occurs here. If the "audio track mixer" panel is being displayed, the payhead also stops moving.

This issue has occurred since version 23.6.5. It seems that Adobe loved this bug so much that they updated it to the Essential graphic panel.

I already made a topic about this, but I never got an answer or solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's interesting. I wasn't aware that the audio track mixer panel caused the same issue for some. Thankfully, it doesn't affect me. So are you confirming that the Essential Graphics Browse tab does the same?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2024 Jul 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello the outward spiral,

I'm Kevin, one of the moderators here. Thanks for the bug report. Can the team get more information? See, How do I write a bug report?

I apologize for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2024 Jul 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The status of this bug report has been updated.

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate