• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Google Pixel 6, 6a, 6 Pro, 7a, and 7 Pro DNGs don't show Adobe camera profiles

LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2024 Feb 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
32 Comments
New Here ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I've forwarded the link to the Camera Raw team for review. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried 6 sample photos from the Pixel 7a.  Five were from the Wide Camera (Pixel 7a back camera 5.43mm f/1.9) and one (yours) from the Ultrawide Camera (Pixel 7a back camera 1.84mm f/2.2).  The Adobe camera profiles are displayed for the Wide Camera samples but not the Ultrawide Camera sample.

You might check some of your other Pixel7a photos to see if that pattern holds up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 25, 2024 May 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have just noticed that you are right. On the Pixel 7a the Adobe profiles are displayed only for the wide angle shots but not for the ultra wide angle shots

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don´t know what´s the problem, but i´m using a modded gcam for a xiaomi phone and all versions above gcam 8.6 have this problem only showing google pixel color profile. If i install an older modded gcam, like 8.4 i can see adobe color profile. Please can you take a look on that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk Flohr: Photography: "I've forwarded the link to the Camera Raw team for review."

Rikk and @Rick Spaulding - , this bug is still marked as Fixed, even though there are confirmed reports of DNGs from the 6a and 7a not working above. Has the team completed its review?  New reports have come in about the 7a -- should we open a new bug report or use this one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue on my old one Google Pixel 4a 5g. No Adobe profiles are available on the latest Lightroom mobile. And the same troubles with wrong colours converted in dng files. In previous photos that i've took before december 2023 everything is ok

I have attached sample dng files here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14UH4PMSFhapjGAuD9ebohmZlDWeG9AGv

Votes

Translate

Translate