• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Lens Profile requests and information

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lens Profiles apply to Camera Raw, Lightroom Classic, and the Lightroom Ecosystem products (Desktop, Mobile, and Web).

Lens Profiles are available for a wide array of lenses. Not every lens is currently profiled, and of those profiled, not all are profiled for all camera and file types. For example, there may be a profile for a particular lens and camera mount for the raw file but not for the JPEG. Normally, profiles for JPEG are not supplied unless the camera does not apply a correction (e.g. iPhone, GoPro). 

A complete list of profiled lenses can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/supported-lenses.html 
other helpful info: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/lens-profile-support.html#Supported_lenses 

Lens correction for all Micro 4/3 (MFT) lenses and many newer cameras, including Panasonic and Olympus cameras, and other cameras (including Fuji X,  Leica Q, and Nikon Z series)plus many point-and-shoot models from Canon) happens automatically without any interaction by the customer. A notation will appear in the Lens Correction Panel designating this. 

Note: You should not expect to find any profiles listed in the pop-up notes, because the corrections are always applied.

If you are unsure whether your lens is supported automatically refer to the "info" button/icon on the Lens Corrections tab.

If your lens is not on the supported lens list and is not one of those whose correction happens automatically, you can create your own profiles using the Adobe Lens Profile Creator. Download the Adobe Lens Profile Creator: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/digital-negative.html#resources 

If you desire an Adobe-created Lens Profile, please make your request in the comments of this thread, and be sure to include the full lens model/description and the camera mount you are desiring. ETAs for new lens profiles are not available.

Keep in mind that lens profiles cannot be made for tilt/shift lenses. There is no way to record the tilt or shift settings in the Exif data. A feature request exists here for Tilt-Shift Lens Profiles: https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-ideas/p-lens-profiles-for-tilt-shift-lens/idi-p/12221166 

Note: The Lens Profile Creator is currently supported for Windows and 32-bit Versions of the Mac OS. 

ETAs are not available for any lens request. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
TOPICS
Lens profile creator , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 692 Replies 692
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

The Laowa Venus 9mm F/2.8 C-Dreamer is a really great lens available for Fuji X, Sony E, Canon EF-M, DJI DL, MFT, L mount/Nikon Z, fully manual (so automatic selection of lens correction profile would not be possible) but due to the focal length a correction profile would be really helpful.

May be that would be a good starting point:

https://www.venuslens.net/lens-profile-downloads/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please support pixel 6 wide .7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Gopro Hero 10 lens profile is now available on the desktop app but isn't in my Android mobile app. The image looks fine when loading but once opened it reverts to the original fisheye. 2 photos below to show this. Please could you look into this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WE NEED MORE Lens Profile OF PHONES!!!

Especially Honor 30 series.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Canon R объективы EF mount 35mm f/2.0 , EF 85mm f/1.4 , EF 17-40 f/4 , пришлите ответ на почту <Email removed> с инструкцией по установке. Спасибо.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tamron SP AF Aspherical LD (IF) 276D 28-105mm 2.8 (Nikon F)

Sony RX100 M1 Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 1.8-4.9/10.3-37.1

Sony RX100 M5 Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 1,8-2,8/8.8-25.7

Tokina AT-X PRO 20-35mm 1:2.8 F&R Aspherical (Nikon F)

Nikon AF NIKKOR 35-70mm 1:2.8D

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I use Nikon and have a Nikon AF Nikkor 35-70 f2.8D. I keep looking in the profiles to show up so it would be terrific for a profile for this old and terrific lens. Thanks.

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a profile for this lens that I downloaded a number of years ago.  If you'd like a copy, send me an email or DM and I can forward it to you.  I have a number of vintage Nikkor lenses, and agree the old professional lenses are pretty terrific!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you create the canon ef-s 18-55mm isiii lens profile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a quando il profilo par la Nikon Z 50 e per l'obittivo Z DX 16-50mm f 3,5 - 6,3  VR ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hol,a mi perfil de lente fuji no aparece, como puedo solucionarlo?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aurora,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. We are here to help!

Could you please confirm the version of Lightroom along with the operating system you are working on?

Does this happen with all your photos, or do any specific images behave as such? Are you working with JPEG images or RAW Images? Could you also specify the Camera and lens model that do not show up in Lightroom?

Some lens correction profiles are available for raw formats only and not for JPEGs, PNGs, or Tiffs. Please check this article to check the list of supported lenses in Lightroom, Lightroom Classic & Camera Raw: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/supported-lenses.html

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks!

Sameer K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola sammer, graciasbpor tu respuesta, trabajo siempre con formato rawn de fuji que zs raf, y solo me aparecen 4 modelos de lente de fuji, mi lente con la que  disparo en el 90%de las veces es  un fujinon 18 135 xf que no aparece, gracias por la atención 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"a fujinon 18 135 xf that does not appear"

Unfortunately,  LR does not provide a lens profile for that lens:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/supported-lenses.html#Fujifilm

See here for more information about lens profiles, how to request Adobe support a lens, and how to creating your own lens profile:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-discussions/p-lens-profile-requests-and-information/m-p/12...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it's an old lens but I still have a need for it. Is there a lens profile for the Canon EF 20-35mm f/3.5-4.5 USM lens? Does this lens profile exist anywhere or does anyone know how I can find one or make one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Is there a lens profile for the Canon EF 20-35mm f/3.5-4.5 USM lens?"

I don't see it on the list of supported lenses:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/supported-lenses.html

"how I can find one or make one?"

See the top post of this thread for information about the free Adobe Lens Profile Creator, which runs on Windows but not modern versions of Mac OS (Adobe hasn't bothered to rebuild it for newer versions).

Adobe used to run a sharing site for lens profiles but abandoned it years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I want to support leica tri-elma 28-35-50 lens.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IRIX 15mm F2.4 Firefly Canon用のレンズプロファイルをリクエストします。

同レンズのNikon用は既に存在していますので、Canon用も追加してください。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would appreciate a profile for a Nkon Nikkor 20mm f/2.8 AIS

I noted the self profile tool was discontinued in 2018.

Many thanks,

Don

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are working as a Image editor and handling Images from different countries and different clients.

Recently, I had some issues in lens profile for new cameras. I couldn't find a lens profile for below cameras.

sony ILCE-7RM3

Nikon Z 7 2

it would be helpful if someone find a soultion for that.

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Can we please add a lens profile for the Google Pixel 5a?

Also, can we please, please, please update the lens profile documentation on Adobe's website? The documentation (Work with lens profiles in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Camera Raw) reference the lens profile creator software and links to downloading it, but you click that link and find out that it hasn't been available since 2018! And this documentation page says it was last updated in August 2021!

Correct image distortion and noise in Photoshop (adobe.com) also references finding lens profiles online created by users, and I can't find this option in the latest version of Photoshop (2022) and assume that it's no longer an option since you no longer allow users to create lens profiles. (Likewise, this documentation page says it was last updated in April 2021.)

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see Digital Negative (DNG), Adobe DNG Converter | Adobe Photoshop which states:

"As of 1/1/2018, the Adobe Lens Profile Downloader is no longer developed and is unavailable for download."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I feel like an idiot, now seeing that the Adobe Lens Profile Creator is still available. The headings on the download webpage weren't clear, and so I thought that the tool wasn't available. I think it would help adding some whitespace separating those two sections because right now they blend together.

This does resolve the issue with the first URL I linked to in my original post as the creator tool is available, but we still need to fix the reference in Correct image distortion and noise in Photoshop (adobe.com) since downloading user profiles through Adobe appears to be no longer supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tamron has loads of profiles, but unfortunately not for my lens

14-150 mm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines