• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Lens Profile requests and information

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lens Profiles apply to Camera Raw, Lightroom Classic, and the Lightroom Ecosystem products (Desktop, Mobile, and Web).

Lens Profiles are available for a wide array of lenses. Not every lens is currently profiled, and of those profiled, not all are profiled for all camera and file types. For example, there may be a profile for a particular lens and camera mount for the raw file but not for the JPEG. Normally, profiles for JPEG are not supplied unless the camera does not apply a correction (e.g. iPhone, GoPro). 

A complete list of profiled lenses can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/supported-lenses.html 
other helpful info: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/lens-profile-support.html#Supported_lenses 

Lens correction for all Micro 4/3 (MFT) lenses and many newer cameras, including Panasonic and Olympus cameras, and other cameras (including Fuji X,  Leica Q, and Nikon Z series)plus many point-and-shoot models from Canon) happens automatically without any interaction by the customer. A notation will appear in the Lens Correction Panel designating this. 

Note: You should not expect to find any profiles listed in the pop-up notes, because the corrections are always applied.

If you are unsure whether your lens is supported automatically refer to the "info" button/icon on the Lens Corrections tab.

If your lens is not on the supported lens list and is not one of those whose correction happens automatically, you can create your own profiles using the Adobe Lens Profile Creator. Download the Adobe Lens Profile Creator: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/digital-negative.html#resources 

If you desire an Adobe-created Lens Profile, please make your request in the comments of this thread, and be sure to include the full lens model/description and the camera mount you are desiring. ETAs for new lens profiles are not available.

Keep in mind that lens profiles cannot be made for tilt/shift lenses. There is no way to record the tilt or shift settings in the Exif data. A feature request exists here for Tilt-Shift Lens Profiles: https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-ideas/p-lens-profiles-for-tilt-shift-lens/idi-p/12221166 

Note: The Lens Profile Creator is currently supported for Windows and 32-bit Versions of the Mac OS. 

ETAs are not available for any lens request. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
TOPICS
Lens profile creator , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 687 Replies 687
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While we are at it, profiles for the Samyang 24-70 F2.8 would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Leon Hancong LI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like having the profile of the Nikon 18-35 AF-D with Nikon D700.
It has a "mustache" distortion at 18mm very challenging to fix without the proper profile.

Thank you very much

Nicola

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been waiting for months for the Sony 24-70 f/2.8 GM II profile. The lens was reelased in April and I'm not sure why Adobe failed to include such an important lens when profiles for newer Sony lenses have already been added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sony 24-70 f/2.8 MK2!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buona sera,

in lightroom ultima versione 11.5 e Camera Raw ultima versione 14.5 non è presente il profilo dell'obiettivo CANON 17-35 f/ 2,8 L USM.

E' possibile inserirlo per avere la correzione automatica?

Grazie

Antonello Serrao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What camera model?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CANON EOS 5D Mark II e CANON EOS 7D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad, I should have checked at:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/supported-lenses.html

I do not see that lens listed. Does not matter what camera (As in DSLR vs Mirrorless) and does not matter RAW vs JPEG.

So, no suprise LrC does not have it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 17-35mm was released by Canon in 1996 and replaced by the original 16-35mm in 2001. So, at least 21 years out of production.

Nevertheless, I move your post to the Lens Profile request forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a third party site or forum where we can share camera profiles created with Adobe Lens Profile Creator? Adobe used to support this, but no longer does, yet the profile creator is still supported, so it would be simple to setup a shared repository of user-submitted profiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm working with a DJI Mini 3 Pro as of the last couple of months, as it is under the 250 gram weight limit in Canada and allows me to fly in some areas that larger drones won't fly.  I'm usually on the ground with a massive bag of Canon gear, so I'm trying to apply some of my usual workflow to things I'm shooting from the sky...

There's some confusing and conflicting conversations online about DJI lens profiles being built in to the DNG files - regardless of how these are baked in, for the purpose of things like panorama creation either in Lightroom Classic, or Photoshop, it would be VERY useful for there to be an Adobe Lens Profile for this "camera"...  without a profile, stitching can be unpredictable and provide mediocre results.  I've done some work either tweaking other profiles for compact cameras or creating my own - while I've had some good success in tricking LR/PS into handling the perspective stitching in a much better way than with no profile, I'm not you wonderful folks at Adobe!

Please, if for no other reason than panoramas, create us a camera / lens profile for the DJI Mini 3 Pro...  even better, I'll bet you'd create a better quad-pixel algorithm - 12 MP RAW from this camera looks better when using Adobe "enhance" than the native 48 MP RAW files from the camera.

Please and thank you!!!  Totally get that the finger gets pointed at DJI for their built in profile, but it sure would be nice to choose an Adobe profile that would play nicer with panoramas!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after 4month, we can't use lens profile for sel2470gm2

this is ridiculous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a new Sony 24-70mm GM II lens and am shocked to discover there is no full lens profile for corrections in Adobe Camera Raw. It was introduced 6 months ago, last April, and is one of Sony's Holy Trinity of lenses. How could this be???

I have several trips lined up with this lens as the cornerstone optic. I pay $58.02/month as an Adobe Creative Cloud subscriber. Please get this lens profile out ASAP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any plans to update the Lens Profile Creator to work on 64-bit versions of MacOS?
Or do I have to buy a Windows machine just for this task?

I did a big batch of profiles a few years ago but now have a new set of additional gear to profile, and right now can't.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please create us a useable profile for the DJI Mini 3 Pro.

We need something to work with, in particular, when creating panaromas in Lightroom or Photoshop, so that the stitches are accurate - they're virtually useless at the moment on many subjects, requiring a great deal of manual correction.  DJI seems to have some correction data included in their DNG files, but it either doesn't work or ACR / Lightroom / PS don't recognize it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add support for the Sony 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II. The lens has been out for several months now. Appreciate it being in the next update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please create us a useable profile for the DJI Mini 3 Pro.

We need something to work with, in particular, when creating panaromas in Lightroom or Photoshop, so that the stitches are accurate - they're virtually useless at the moment on many subjects, requiring a great deal of manual correction.  DJI seems to have some correction data included in their DNG files, but it either doesn't work or ACR / Lightroom / PS don't recognize it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you provide a solution for the DJI MAVIC 3 (Hasselblad L2D-20c) in Lightroom, Photoshop and Premiere Pro?

That would be wonderful- thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone knows when LR Classic plans to release the lens profile for Sony 24-70 F/2.8 GM II? This lens has been out for 6 months and its profile is still not available. Is there friction between Adobe and Sony?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know too, it get way too long already. 👎

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also waiting for Lightroom support for the Sony 24-70 F/2.8 GM II. It is taking an unusually long time for the profile to be added to an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please create profiles for wide, ultrawide and telezoom lenses of Xiaomi Mi 11 ULTRA (UW and ZOOM chips are the same as Xiaomi 12S Ultra, that already has lightroom profiles). Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add me to the list of people wondering why it takes SOOOOO long to update the lens profile for the Sony FE 24-70 GM II.  Please do it pronto!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can a profile please be added for the Nikon 300mm f/4 AF lens. This is the model prior to the Nikon 300mm f/4 AF-S (which is supported).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines