• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Behavior options available and adjustable in Record mode?

Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Behavior options available and adjustable in Record mode?

TOPICS
Feature requests

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can record anything you can put a red dot next to. You can record a new "take" over the top of an previous recording. You cannot edit all takes after they are created (just replace/override them) - it depends on the behavior. For example, you cannot edit a dragger take or eye gaze take. You can edit keyframes, visemes, triggers in the timeline panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for taking the time to reply, but it not what you can click, it's what behaviors you can adjust in Record. Some you can adjust in Record mode and see the results live, but others you have to go back to Rig mode, make the behavior adjustments, and then back to Record mode to see what the adjustments do.  Hope that makes sense? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a copy of an earlier post about the same thing... might make it clearer.

Hi... CA just gets better and better!

Could not find an answer when I searched, so thought I would ask.

I'm working my way through the Behaviors options. These are amazing!

Just looking at Motion Lines and noticed that this Behavior is visible in Record Mode.

This means that I can make adjustments and see results without going back and forth. This is such a great asset and time saver.

However, this isn't true for all Behaviors... for example, Cycle Layers does not show in Record Mode, so I have to go back to Rig Mode, make a guess at the adjustments, and go back to Record Mode to check.

Is there a reason for this variation with different Behaviors?

Could this be amended in future updates? Please!

PS: I think Replaying Triggers is fantastic!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines