• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animation question and the timeline.

Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recorded an animation. However, i want to fine tune it so i scrub and see the action. Is there a way to record and see the previous animations so i can fine tune the puppet's movement? In other words why does the animated puppet return to it's original position if i am not scrubbing the timeline. How do i fix this?

If you don't understand the question I'll ask it another way.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It depends what you are recording. When you arm something to record a new take, it does not show the previous recording - it shows what you are going to record over the top. This is not normally a problem, except for draggers as there are multiple Draggers and you may be overriting just one of them (but you cannot see any of them). If that is your problem (its common), the best solution I have seen is to add a second dragger and then use say dragger behavior 1 for the left arm and dragger behavior 2 for the right arm. That way you can see the old recording for the other arm at the same time.

Hopefully that helps! But yes, it is annoying at times you cannot see the old value when you arm the property for recording.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines