Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change character animator direction

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to change one of the Puppet Maker characters and was wondering how to go about adding parallax and replays. In particular, I'm working with the Animals character from Puppet Maker, which is looking at a quarter view. Is it possible to convert it to parallax? Do I need to use Photoshop for that? Also, I'm wondering how to add a replay so that the character folds their hands. Any advice or a redirection to a tutorial would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

--Jon

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's a video on head turns and parallax that might answer your questions:  (123) Head Turns & Parallax (Adobe Character Animator Tutorial) - YouTube

Depending on how the puppet was made, you'll need to edit the original in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator to add or shift parts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines