• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animator cannot export no matter what I do!

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spent hours creating my first charactor in Charactor Animator for a client. Was excited to export and do some final things in After Effects, but cannot export for the life of me. When I try to export through AME directly, it shows up, but runs into an error immediately. "Could not read from source, please check it has not been moved or deleted." Well, I have done no moving, so thanks though. I try to import the project into AME, nope, can't connect to Dynamic link. Thats stupid. All programs are up to date. V14.0.4 AME, V3.2 CA. Tried installing and reinstalling both. Nope. Really at the point of screen capturing so I don't totally let my client down, but this is absurd and need to be fixed yesterday. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's unclear from your post exactly what you're having trouble with. 

===========
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey thanks for the reply. Charactor Animator is the issue. When I export any Premiere or AE projects via AME, dynamic link works fine. 

When I try to export my scene from Charactor Animator, AME says "Could not read from the source. Please check if it has moved or been deleted."  

My computer meets minimum requirements: 

2016 Macbook Pro Retina with 16GB Ram 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at the charactor creator project file in finder, its zero bytes? Hmmm I wonder if this has anything to do with it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This discussion was moved from Get Started to Character Animator.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines