• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full list of AME encoders with Alpha support

LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a full list of media encoded supported formats with transparency support? I found File formats supported for import for Media Encoder, but it does not say which ones support transparency. I know of QuickTime GoPro CineForm RGB with Alpha - was not sure if there were others.

I was trying to work out if there was a movie file format that overlapped with the Unity 3D video player. This page hints there is Unity - Manual: Video transparency support (it mentions After Effects) - but maybe I need to be on a Mac for the Apple format? The two formats listed don’t seem to be on the AME page.

I was thinking of trying to play with a Character Animator animation inside a Unity 3D scene for a 360 degree view video! No good reason, just seemed like fun. I did get it going with still images https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/04/24/a-first-360-view-photo/ - I just wanted to try a step further and have the characters animated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?