Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I make my character auto-blink?

Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I don't have a camera with me, I really need that auto-blink function and I already tried setting it up.

Somehow it didn't work, so I really need your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice puppet! Check out "Interrogation" on https://adobe.com/go/chexamples - they have auto-blink set up for the suspect. Follow that lead - I believe they are only using one auto-blink behavior?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!

I just fixed it thanks your information Mr.OKSAMURAI and also advices from alank99101739

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not near a computer with CH installed, but where did you add the auto blink behavior? I normally put it on the puppet root. Looks like you might have put on the blink layer itself. I would remove that and add to the puppet root (or at least the Head layer).

There is often a "Views" or "Handles" bit of the property panel for the behavior you can expand to see which layers it bound to - great for debugging. My guess is you added it directly the the Left Blink layer and it failed to find the layer - e.g. maybe it only looks for children and does not include the current layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, yes, looking again it looks like you might have added it to the blink layer. I could well believe it will look for eyes then blink under eyes, so putting up higher (Head or the puppet root) I think could solve your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU SO MUCH BOTH OF YOU AND Mr.OKSAMURAI!

I've got myself fixed due to what you just said šŸ™‚

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines