Exit

Set Rest Pose - Character not responding properly

Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

Wondering if someone could please help?

I'm having issues with the 'Set rest pose' with my animation. Whenever I try to manoeuvre, my character is not responding properly i.e. when I move my head side to side my character doesn't respond and can become very erractic in movements. Also the red outline in the camera that's meant to cover your face keeps flickering in and out it never rests, it sometimes goes big then small, then nothing at all. 

Thank you,

TOPICS
Bugs , Camera , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like the camera is having trouble tracking you. I would add more light to your environment to light up your face more, and get as close to the webcam as possible. If the webcam is working properly you should not be experiencing any of these issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah all working now, correct issue was the enviroment lighting. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines