• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switching from frontal to walk

Engaged ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done this before, but can't get it to work on my current puppet.

I've got a Frontal and Right Profile setup for my puppet. I've assigned the Walk behavior to the top level on my puppet and I've successfully configured him to walk using the Start with left & right arrow keys setup. I can also see my frontal guy in Record mode. But I can't get it to switch from frontal to profile. I get whichever one or ones are selected in the Rig window. If both are visible in Rig, Frontal appears on top of Right Profile when I switch to Record mode.

How do I get it so I see Frontal mode any time I haven't pressed the left or right arrow?

Martin

Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 8.08.00 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

I think you have to create the Left and Right profile for it to work. Someone else had the same problem recently. If no profiles, all is good (e.g. walkbot just has left walk, no frontal), but as soon as you want frontal and left profile you also have to create a right profile from memory otherwise it does not work. (That might be a bug.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you have to create the Left and Right profile for it to work. Someone else had the same problem recently. If no profiles, all is good (e.g. walkbot just has left walk, no frontal), but as soon as you want frontal and left profile you also have to create a right profile from memory otherwise it does not work. (That might be a bug.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, great tip. I'll try that.

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alank99101739  wrote

Thanks again Alan. That was exactly it. I do wish Adobe would make note of such things. This is hardly something a novice is likely to intuit.

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It almost feels like a bug...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines