• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Library: "Record One Motion" button is slightly confusing for me

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I think it's a little confusing for me with the "Record One Motion" button. It isn't really clear how to continuously record a loop motion (unless you record one motion and then drag the layer out on the timeline). In this instance, I'm trying to use it to create a dance loop.

I think there should also be a "Record a continuous looped motion" or a "Record loop throughout Work area" button to compliment that button.
Idea No status
TOPICS
UI and UX

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the feedback! I worry about button overload trying to have a button for each possible scenario. In our internal user tests, we found Record One Motion was the simplest and most understandable starting point of getting something tangible in the timeline, and then users can modify that instance by trimming/expanding to meet their needs. The point I like from what you bring up is maybe a general timeline shortcut or tool to expand a selected take to fit a work area - that could be useful in numerous areas!

Votes

Translate

Translate