• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe demands password change - sometimes -

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, Adobe decided to demand that I change my password. This all seems a little suspicious because my Creative Cloud Desktop and Adobe Stock sign in automatically with no problem. For some reason when I try to go to the 'manage my account' page, even when it's from a page that I'm already signed into, I'm taken to a sign-in page where Adobe demands me to change my password. To be honest, this makes me feel really uncomfortable. I'm not sure why I'm being forced to change my password and I refuse to do it until I understand.  I'm also being navigated around in circles in the support center part of the website and I have no way of contacting anyone directly. I have some important account settings I need to change and I can't access it, and I'm also refusing to change my password until I understand better. If I can just get access to someone I could talk to, I'm sure it'll all be sorted out. 

(Moving from the Com Help forum, which is for getting Help Using this forum system, to the Get Started forum by Mod JSM)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with an account problem
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Also - beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/avoid-phishing-3-easy-ways-to-identify-adobe-staff/td-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response. I do realize this is a public forum but I can't access anything else which is why I'm here in the first place. I do know what a chat icon looks like, unfortunately, even though I'm signed in, the chat icon is not appearing. Cookies settings is on 'allow'.  I have no way to reach anybody in Adobe.  As you see in the screenshot,  I'm apparently signed in but no chat icon anywhere. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue and if anyone else has had Adobe try to force a password change on them for no apparent reason. Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 9.09.52 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines