Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatic invoices in email

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2023 Nov 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm curious if anyone else finds it as annoying as I do that we can't receive our Adobe monthly invoices directly in our email inboxes. Virtually every other company or business sends their invoices to our emails, allowing us to quickly download them to our invoices folder and be done with it in seconds.

With Adobe, however, I have to remember to log in to their website and locate the invoices for download. Not to mention, after perusing some of the complaints in this forum, it appears that some users struggle to locate all their invoices, often finding only the initial purchase or order because it's hidden behind the "all invoices" button.

I don't care if by default it won't be by email, but please make the option available.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Others

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
8 Comments
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree1 Please create a workflow where we can opt in to receive invoices rather than push us through an annoying log in and download process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ErezM 

I've moved your post to Account, Payment, & Plan. 

@Shirin30311398a4ap : be sure to click the upvote button in the upper left. That is how Adobe tracks it.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm curious if anyone else finds it as annoying as I do that we can't receive our Adobe monthly invoices directly in our email inboxes. Virtually every other company or business sends their invoices to our emails,

By @ErezM

I just looked through my email and see that I don't receive invoices from any companies. What I receive is an email telling me me that my statement is ready and I need to log in to view it. Do you receive actual invoices by email?

janee_0-1704455154130.png

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, just on the top of my mind.

My electric bill, Gas bill, Phone bill, my city tax, Midjourney, my car rental company.

Anyway, I understand the security risk in sending invoices attached to emails, and that's exactly why most companies send a link to a direct download from a personal account (and most of the time I'm already logged in so it's a snap). I don't mind a link instead of an attachment, but Adobe seems unwilling to do even that!
If we had to remember to go through every service provider's website, find our invoice, and download it then that would be a freaking nightmare!
I missed some of my tax refunds on the Adobe payments because of that, now at the end of the month I have a special place in my brain that reminds me to download the Adobe invoice, it doesn't need to be like that if Adobe cared a bit more about their customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to report bugs or ideas or wishes to adobe: for applicable apps, use https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

for createive cloud assets:

bugs, https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-collaboration-experiences/ct-p/ct-adobe-collaboration-experienc...

requests, https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-collaboration-experiences/ct-p/ct-adobe-collaboration-experienc...

for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

if neither show a place to report the issue, just leave it here. that's the best you can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oops, i see your post was in the correct forum before someone moved it.  ie, it should have been left in an ideas forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you move it back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,