CC SYNC issue libraries & files

Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, a friend and i had the same issue with the CC !! since around 2 weeks

The 1st :

Erroe files sync : partial sunchro error

2nd : Error libraries sync : partial sync failure : we are having server problems

But after a total clean up of the CC file, app, and cloud with the tools and solutions i know and after a call at the Customer support there is no solution.

Is someone can help us or a someone of the CC team because it's impossible to work, share, made live & demos!

We are both on Mac with Mac Os Monterey 12.4, the last version of the cc app. On my side it's the same issue on my MBPPRO M1 MAX & my MacPro Intel 2019.

The issue is the same on the web app.

Thank you

Capture d’écran 2022-06-19 à 17.49.03.pngCapture d’écran 2022-06-19 à 17.49.12.pngCapture d’écran 2022-06-19 à 18.29.22.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexandre,

We are sorry for all your difficulties due to the sync issues in CC libraries and files. As you mentioned you spoke to Customer support already, could you please help us to know the Case ID provided by them while working on the issue, the Case ID will help us to investigate more on the issue and escalate.

We are here to help you, it's just we need a little more information.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you !! Yes it's very important for us because we are working on the Adobe live Fr & Emea and there is a lot of things we can't do or find, or show.

My case ID is ADB-24929247-Z9R4  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexandre,

I see the ticket is still in pending status " Customer Action needed" Please check if you have received an email from us. The technician is notified.

Please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, the solution was to see the files options but everything is in read/write on the MacPro & the MBP.  
At this time i can't do half of my work. I need to work with dropbox, no libraries avalaible for sharing or update. Impossible to sync cloud documents and files like fresco, aero, photoshop or AI.

IT's since 2 weeks and it's very painful.
I need a solution for working with the tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexandre, 

I understand your frustration. The ticket is assigned to a Technician, he will be reaching you soon.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand too 😉 Hope is my only way at this time .

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Neelamk In case you missed my post this morning in this thread, please check my log report. I submitted it today (AdobeLogs_20220628_030643_600-win-GS.zxp). I have been experiencing this problem for some time and have tried numerous troubleshooting solutions without success. Thank you! ~ Jain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Neelamk , I am suffering from the same issue as Alexandre. This issue is crippling and affecting my work and my team. What is the best next step for me to get this looking at? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have performed the recommended troubleshooting but nothing is having an impact. I have uninstalled all apps inc cc desktop app and reinstalled it. The issue is still there but now cloud storage used is inactive also.

PaulLeF_0-1655934082477.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the first time i don't know what to do!!! 
4 times with the Adobe customer Care and Remote access, reinstall i think 3 or 4 times CC app, libraries and i think i can't do more on my side.
I think it's more an issue from Adobe. 

It's impossible to work correctly or to have acces to my files and libraries on the ipad, iphone, on the web, on the M1 MBP on the Mac. MY CC file is about 300 Ko now without just 1 file and the issue is always the same.
@Paul LeF do you remenber when the issue start?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the support guys was remoting into my machine last night and he tried fixing it from every angle possible with no change at all. I have two machines suffering from the same issue and Creative cloud is broken on the web too so it looks like it is an issue on their side. I have a call booked with an engineer tomorrow so will post any findings here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same story here!!! i'll sharing my feedback after.
Thanks @Paul LeF 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I hope the support team will be able to help you and resolve the query. If the issue persists, it will be escalated to the engineering team.

Please feel free to reach us.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Could you please help us to know if the support team resolved your query or do you still have the same error occurring? 

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Still have the same issue here.

Had a call with an engineer and they tried everything again and no progress. He logged into his account and it synced no problem so it is definately an account issue and not local on my side. I had an other call booked today with the engineer who was trying to transfer me to the account team but we got cut off unfortunately.

@Neelamk I did get a support/case code but not sure what to do with it to try and reconnect with the right team?

Thanks, Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your reports are not encouraging! I have also tried everything recommended. It doesn't make sense to keep uninstalling and reinstalling. I am wondering what the common denominator is. Doesn't seem to be platform specific and since the error is also on Adobe's server side (CC web) I'm thinking that must be where it originates? The other thing I noticed is that from the Libraries' panel in Photoshop, when I click on the Cloud icon I see this notice, Failed to sync "Tech Tuesday" which is probably some files I saved from one of the sessions. But I don't remember what they were or what folder to look in. I can't clear that notice.

JainLemos_0-1656450609495.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jain,

I understand that you are trying all the possible steps to resolve the issue. Could you let us know if just in case you have spoken to our support agent and got any Case ID to fetch more information?

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neelam, thank you for checking. No, I have not spoken to anyone yet and I don't have a Case ID. I did get a confirmation email after submitting my log files yesterday. As soon as I am contacted, I'll let you know. ~ Jain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jain,

Thank you for the information. you can also try contcating our 1:1 support through https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

We are sorry for the difficulties you are going through for a quite long time. Could you please help me with the case ID so that I can see who is assigned to the case ID and can notify them? This might help in resolving the issue quicker.

regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Neelam,

I was on chat with support last night and was transferred to multiple teams. Another call has been arranged for this afternoon.

Thanks for offering to follow it up though.

cheers

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neelam,

I was due to receive a call yesterday but it never came. Are you able to see if something is still scheduled/moved?

Thank you for contacting us. We'll call you during your requested time period below to help you resolve your issue:

• Start (month/day/year): 6/30/2022 1:00 PM 
  • End (month/day/year): 6/30/2022 4:00 PM 
  • Time zone: GMT Standard Time 

Your case details are as follows:

• Case number:  ADB-25059844-C7C7
  • Issue:  Account Related Issue

Please have your case details available when we call.

Cheers

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Could you please let us know if the issue persists?

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neelam,

Sorry to say the problem still persists. Another issue has now arisen where I am booking a callback and nothing is coming through, then I can an email to say someone has tried to call me but no response. I have booked 5 callbacks relating to this issue the first two were fine, the last three have just not come through, so not only do I have an issue with the product not working, I now have to deal with support not being able to contact me. I have 68gb of working files stored in my creative cloud account that I cannot access. I have assets and files shared by my team that I cannot access. This is heavily affecting my day-to-day. I cannot even open a new Xd doc because it's default to save to cloud and errors and closes. Please give me an option where I can keep moving forward with this as this is becoming impossible.

Thanks 

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines