• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Language default in Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using apps online - e.g. Spark, the language keeps changing to German and I need to keep changing back to English. Is there a way to stop it defaulting to German?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Creative Cloud Services forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I have the same problem, though not in German.
Everytime I acces Adobe Stock from within the CCloud app, my browser defaults to French. I am in Belgium and I am Flemish, and I would like my preferences to stay as I prefer. Maybe a cookie on the website? This has nothing to do with the language of the installed apps, which are in North American English op my computer. Still my browser defaults to French.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar issue here. My main Adobe account is fine (English) but whenever I visit my Adobe Stock account it defaults to Belgium - French but should be Belgium - English or at least Belgium - Dutch.

I would like this fixed asap, thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@WLan 

clear your browser's adobe.com cookies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be an easy fix but no, that does not work.

My guess is that they (Adobe Stock) somehow default Belgium to French language, not English (which I prefer) or Dutch.

I have been told that this cannot be fixed and was hard coded when I registered my Adobe Stock account.

I say rubbish and should be an easy fix (setting) on Adobe's side so that is what I'm waiting for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't use stock, but sometimes i'll move a post to the japanese or korean forums and thereafter, my browser  language settings on adobe's forums are changed to japanese or korean. 

it's not that big a problem, but i always figured clearing those cookies would solve the issue.  i'll test that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, now i can't even duplicate that problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get help via chat, what a waste of time.

I mean how hard can it be to change a setting, which is stop defaulting Belgium region to french language, christ sake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@WLan 

it's worse than you think.

adobe doesn't even manage these forums.  and the number of website problems and the difficulty trying to get them fixed is significant.

p.s. i don't think chat will be able to help (but i could be wrong).  anyway for chat:

use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gave up on chat. Had an agent, pretty quick as a matter of fact but had to be forwarded to an agent from Adobe Stock, another story there. I might try again tomorow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok. keep this thread updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines