• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page Unavailable - We can't load this content, tray again later

Contributor ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been getting this window message in CC for the last few days. Just got off a 45 minute remote session with support to no solution. Any thoughts?

Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 9.56.29 PM.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Contributor , Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Called Customer Care. They helped me for 45 minutes but their shift was ending, so we stopped. Called again the next day. Customer Care had me delete and reinstall all my CC apps, as well as my CS6 apps. That worked, AND now I have a nice clean install of everything! I feel like Sheldon Cooper!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1621000545875.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try resetting the cc app: To reset the Creative Cloud desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

if that fails, try to repair
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-stuck.html

if that fails go ahead and uninstall/reinstall per the above link

if that fails, do a clean cc install following each applicable step:

uninstall every cc app including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html
then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html
clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html
check for, and if available, update your os
restart your computer (don't skip this)
reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud.
if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 4 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html)
use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Called Customer Care. They helped me for 45 minutes but their shift was ending, so we stopped. Called again the next day. Customer Care had me delete and reinstall all my CC apps, as well as my CS6 apps. That worked, AND now I have a nice clean install of everything! I feel like Sheldon Cooper!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad , your solution worked! I was NOT looking forward to re-installing all apps (especially on a limited internet connection).

Edit: The CC app Installer "Repair" option worked! Thanks for the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to chime in that the CC app Installer "Repair" option worked for me too. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're both welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem popped up today after running the latest update for Creative Cloud Desktop App. No good results after more than an hour on the phone with support and a lengthy remote session where a technician who deleted multiple Adobe background folders and reinstalled the app. In the end, the suggestion was to uninstall and reinstall all Adobe apps! Not a good choice for me and not really a solution.

I'm glad if that works for some, but a complete, fresh install of apps wipes out custom settings and the support person could not tell me a way to avoid that. That's not a solution, it is a temporary fix at the expense of the user's established workflow. It's about the same as saying you should burn down the forest around your house because you found a roach in your kitchen.

Support said I would get an email from them in follow-up so I could reconnect with them about progress on a fix. I've not received any confirmation email. They promised that engineering is working on a solution and I should check on the app again in 4 or 5 hours. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been resolved (as of 11 a.m. CDT, USA on May 11, 2021) within the Creative Cloud Desktop app without having to reinstall other apps. I'm very grateful for the quick solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the cc app: To reset the Creative Cloud desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

This worked for me as well! The thought of reintalling ALL my third party (AEScripts) add-ons had me majorly stressed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're all welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Mac and experienced te same issue. This soved my problem:

Help > Check for Updates

The application downloaded and installed an update in less than one minute.

The Adobe suite apps are all appearing in the page, as they should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I FOUND WHY BUT I DON T KNOW THE SOLUTION!!!!!

For me... the problem is because of the account... i just made an account with tempmail and everithing worket fine... IT S MOETHING WITH MY ACCOUNT. I f i try to open any Adobe app when i m on my personal and broken account.... it says something about ,,my documents not found" or something with error. I DON T KNOW WHAT IS!!!!!:(((((((((((( PLEASEEE HELP MEEEE ( THE_ENES#9726 -> DISCORD)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1621000545875.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is happening for many of our users. Repairing the Adobe CC desktop app did not help. Uninstalling and reinstalling everything did not help either. Please help with this, we have multiple users that cannot update their apps right now. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. We're having the same issue with Muliple Macs. Sure seems like there is a problem on Adobe's end. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

While awaiting for a fix, have you tried logging into the Adobe account online to view your plan. From there, I  selected the download button for Download, install, or update your desktop applications ... the CC window appears like the CC desktop app on my computer. I was able to update my apps. It's kind of a round about way, but alteast I can make sure all of my apps are updated and working.

Hopefully this helps.

see screen shots

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be unrelated, but I just started getting this error yesterday with Creative Cloud 5.4.5.550 for Windows. Creative Cloud installation repair did not fix it. It was caused by the Adobe Genuine Monitor Service (AGMService) being disabled.

I fixed it by setting that service's Start Type to Automatic and starting it, killing all Creative Cloud user processes like "Creative Cloud.exe", "Adobe Desktop Service.exe", and "CCLibrary.exe", then restarting Creative Cloud. If you don't kill those processes, starting AGMService won't fix anything.

I'm not sure why this just started happening, I've kept that service disabled for years and it's never prevented the Creative Cloud apps tab from loading before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for this! I was fighting with the awful, constantly crashing Photoshop 22.4 all day yesterday and unable to revert to the previous version because of this CC desktop app problem. Repeated the steps you outlined above and now I'm FINALLY reinstalling Photoshop (previous, working version!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

neither of the suggested solutions worked...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

read carefully 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me the problem was solved using the solution described here [Creative Cloud installer stuck]: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-stuck.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried so many other methods to fix this issue and yours finally did it.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, both Home and Apps Tabs do not show anything
Resetting the Adobe CC while it's active by pressinng:

Mac: CMD + OPTION + R

Home Tab begins to show contents, and the search for Adobe CC Uninstaller on my Mac and attempted to uninstall it. A conffirmation appeared to either uninstall it or repair then I clicked repair, after it finished, everything is working now.

I hope it will solve for someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the current full cc desktop app fix (not including people with licensing issues) is:

reset the cc desktop app by making sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R

if that fails, repair per https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-stuck.html

if that fails, uninstall using the correct uninstaller from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes... and then reinstall using*

if that fails, do a clean cc install carefully following each applicable step:

uninstall every cc app including preferences per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

check for, and if available, update your os

if windows is your os, repair all ms visual c++ versions that can be repaired (use google if you don't know how to do this)

if windows is your os update your ms visual c++, if it can be updated (use google if you don't know how to do this)

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app using the "alternative download links" at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

NOTE: win 11 users that have trouble with the latest win 10 installer often have success with the older win 10 installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines