Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe certificate

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2013 Apr 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I tried to login to the licensing adobe website to download the robohelp software, and got the error "Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid certificate."  Where can I find the valid certificate for Adobe to install to the internet explorer?  My server is windows 2008 with service pack 2.  Thanks.

Regards,

Tho

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

1. This issue can also occur when the data/time on your computer is not synchronized with your region. Please check for date, time and region , make sure it is correct.

OR

2. There is a problem with this website's security certificate" when you try to visit a secured website in Internet Explorer. check this link.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931850

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I don't think this error is the same as number 2 you mentioned in your reply.  I am attaching the error message so you can see the difference.  Thanks.

Regards,

Tho Trancert_error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines