• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't purchase Creative Cloud subscription

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2012 Jul 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to purchase a Creative Cloud subscription for the last few days and it does not work. I've tried different browsers, different devices and even calling adobe sales and it still doesn't work.

Anyone else having issues?

You'd think it be easier to spend money!

Please help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you were successfull Azalea Graphics.

Are others still having difficulties?

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 232 Replies 232
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks in avancer Anish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JackHKPL,

Would you please try an place an order now and let me know?

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anish

I am afraid that not much has changed. I filled in the form hit Confirm button and after a while I got following error message 'There was a problem processing your order, please contact our Customer Service team on 30714922 for assistance.'

Jack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have a problem buying premiere cc, We're sorry, but we're having trouble processing your order. Please come back and try again later or contact Customer Service and click to order by phone.

Please contact us for a solution cause i need to buy this today, my free trial ended and I m working on a project. I m currently located in Greece using visa account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2014 Nov 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eikonotopio

I have sent you a private message requesting additional information.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 02, 2014 Dec 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. It's hard to buy anything Adobe these days. It's almost comical cause one would think they wanted to sell products. Well, you can always call the "support phone", which is located in India and never picks up the phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi perrybrus

Are you located in the UK?  We don't appear to have a complete address associated with your account which may cause an issue when trying to order.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why should that matter at all? I'm not receiving a hard copy by mail. I have no address as I reside in a community. But just had a chat with a former colleague of mine and he had the same problem and just went back to using the CS6 license, that's probably what I'm going to do as well. Don't have the time to struggle with issues like this. After all, it's Adobes loss.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2014 Dec 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As payment is by credit card a billing address is required.  Prepaid memberships are also offered via resellers if that's a better option for you.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2015 Jan 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in greece we cant either start typing for our card!!! Στιγμιότυπο 2015-01-14, 5.47.42 π.μ..png

Loading for hours again and again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 14, 2015 Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My advice is that you don't upgrade to CC. I did and I've experienced a lot of problems. Both with the license and with the apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2015 Jan 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dimosthenisc96194162

Could you please try clearing your cookies/cache or use another browser to see if you can sign up.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't call this phone. I don't live in Brazil right now, but the card I'm

using is from there, from the person that is paying for me.

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 4:37 AM, Beverley Gray <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2015 Jan 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi moniquef62777994

So where are you actually based and what issue/error do you get when trying to sign up?

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem for over 3 weeks. I desperately need the software, but apparently the support doesn't even wanna help me. I'm trying to buy through Brazil, considering that the card is from there, but their support is not available not even when the hours were supposed to have help support through chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi moniquef62777994

Please contact our sales team on 0 8000474493 for assistance.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! I am a user of Photoshop and other applications ADOBE since 2008 and in 2014 I had the opportunity to test the 2014 version of Photoshop CC and I found the best version so far. Incredible, Amazing !!!

Now my problem is that I live in Uruguay, South America and unfortunately not available to pay the monthly subscription package Ps and Lr in Uruguay. I must resign myself to reinstall an older version or there Ps way to allow me to pay and continue using the CC 2014 version.

Thank you very much and greetings to all !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ponteju

Creative Cloud for Teams is available from resellers in Uruguay so please contact one to discuss your options - http://adobedealreg.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using Creative Cloud (2 Licenses) which we have had for a year and somehow we missed the reactivation date but repaid but told we have been allocated 2 more licences which I have allocated to the same people.

But we are still receiving the countdown clock and trouble verifying the licences. What do I need to do to get these back working?

Regards

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike

For Teams support please start here: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/contact/creative-cloud-teams.html

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm living in the US right now, but I'm not sure until when. And no error

shows, but every time I write the information, it either erases it all or

says something is missing and doesn't go to the continue page. I used

different cards multiple times and it's always the same problem. It doesn't

confirm or deny the information, so it won't let me go to the next page.

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 4:19 AM, Beverley Gray <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi moniquef62777994

Please try our US sales team later to see if they can assist with your order - 800-585-0774

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to pay that in Brazilian Reais (BR currency) not dollars otherwise I

pay for to many extras from the card. Are they going to be able to help me

with that? The card is not mine, so I don't have all the information with

me all the time. I need to do this according to Brazilian schedule and the

problem is that the chat doesn't work there in any moment, specially while

its supposed to.

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 4:37 AM, Beverley Gray <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies, orders for Brazil are through a different system so US sales wouldn't be able to assist.

Could you perhaps try clearing your cookies/cache or use a different browser?  Perhaps the person in Brazil with the credit card should try to place the order for you?

Let me know how you get on.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2015 Jan 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a student in Singapore unable to purchase the Creative Cloud for $312/year.

After clicking on ‘Buy now’ the following instructions appear:

1. Signed in
  2. Tell us your academic status

After completing the form about my academic details I am unable to proceed as I am presented with an error message that reads “Safari can’t open the page shop.adobe.com/store/adbehap/en_SG/buy/ProductID.292454800/ThemeID.34083400/Currency.SGD/clearcart.yes because the server where the page is located isn’t responding.”

I have attempted to proceed using both wifi and cable, and with two different networks and two different laptops (both Apple). I am able to navigate through the rest of the adobe site without issue. I have been attempting to purchase the Creative Cloud periodically over one week.

I am using a Mac.

I have raised this issue in Adobe chat twice now but have not received any response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines