• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling my subscription to creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed every link the Adobe site told me to follow in order to get my subscription to creative cloud cancelled. It is very frustrating because it is like a cardwheel, always brings you back to the beginning and then continues in a never ending loop. I'm definitely frustrated with this. If Adobe makes it so easy to subscribe, why is it so darned hard to unsubscribe?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 351 Replies 351
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2015 Feb 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to cancel my yearly subscription, it has been very difficult so far to do so, I can the shorter form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2015 Feb 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud members from the countires listed here must contact Adobe customer support to cancel their month-to-month membership - go to the contact us page and then click the "Still need help? Contact us" button.

In case if the issue is still unresolved, please let us know so that it can be resolved.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2015 Feb 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌i want to cancel my subscription as I have graduated and no longer need the service. My 2nd year started without my permission and isn't up yet. I want to cancel without being charged 50% of the rest of the bill. Also, if possible refund me what the plan just took out.

PLease help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Becca Ronketty, please confirm that do you wish to cancel the below mentioned CC.

Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition (one-year)Desktop Subscription

Aug 29, 2013

Upon your confirmation I can assist you fyrther.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2015 Feb 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i waited an hour in chat room for assistance and no one would contact me. I am so beyond mad and annoyed that this is taking so long. I better not be charged for canceling or I will contact someone higher authority.

PLesse ads please please ccancel my plan immediately, refund me and no fee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rajshree,

I contacted someone through the chat customer service about ending my membership and he said it would take 2-3 to process (something about my account being new so it taking longer)... It's been more than three days and my account still says I'm a student Creative Cloud member.... Also, I haven't gotten any refund. Has my account been canceled or hasn't it? If it hasn't been canceled, could you do so?

Thank you!

Allison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind, I talked to someone else on the chat and they said they'd take care of it... he said I should hear back in 2 to 3 days... so I guess I'll try again then...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Allison Eliers, the CC is completly transacted now & you should be able to use it.

Please let us know if any future queries are there.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2015 Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should be able to use CC? I don't want to... I want to cancel it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC purchased on Feb 23, 2015 has been canceled as well as refunded too as it within  30 days of purchase.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are Welcome

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2015 Apr 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please cancel my single app membership with Adobe After Effects, I chose the wrong application to download and I would really like a refund so I can go back and download the other program, I've only had the membership since last night.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you guys gone to your Adobe.com account and used the little "cancel" button?

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did, and it took me through an endless loop which lead me to no help at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hamad Rehman, Please inbox the CC order number personally so that I can assist you further. There is a cancellation fee associated with cancellation if the purchase is more than 30 days old. You need to log in with the Adobe Id of the CC to contact Adobe Support.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent you the order number, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your inbox please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2015 Apr 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you cancelled and refunded my purchase yet? I inboxed you the order number... Still no response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe CC has been cancelled & refunded on April 21st 2015.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC has been canceled & the refund was processed on April 21st 2015.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Rajshree

is my subscription finally and officially cancelled?

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Rajshree, can you please cancel my Creative Cloud for teams? Kind regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or is there a way i can switch from After Effects to Premiere pro? Premiere is the program I wanted but I carelessly chose After Effects without thinking twice about it. I should be able to get a refund, as I've only had the program since last night. thank you for your help, if I can't switch programs, I'd gladly accept a cancellation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2015 Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rajshree,

Could you please cancel my Teacher-Student plan? I never received an email about the renewal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines