• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling my subscription to creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed every link the Adobe site told me to follow in order to get my subscription to creative cloud cancelled. It is very frustrating because it is like a cardwheel, always brings you back to the beginning and then continues in a never ending loop. I'm definitely frustrated with this. If Adobe makes it so easy to subscribe, why is it so darned hard to unsubscribe?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 351 Replies 351
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The order is cancelled, you will not be charged.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The order is cancelled, you will not be charged.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree,
I would like to cancel my CC membership. can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC purchased on 16/10/2013 stands cancelled & you shall not be billed further.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can I ask for cancelling Adobe Illustrator month purchase please?

It shows me it can't take money from my card while the number and everything is right. I prefer to cancel it.

Thanks,

Kasia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have two active CC as mentioned, you can have only one CC, you need to cancel one of them. Please contact Adobe Support to cancel it. Contact Customer Care

Członkostwo w usłudze Creative Cloud obejmujące jedną aplikację Illustrator (plan miesięczny)Subskrypcja dla komputerów2015-02-09

Plan dla fotografów w usłudze Creative Cloud (plan roczny)Subskrypcja dla komputerów2014-09-20

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

When trying to re-enable my subscription (which seemingly failed) after an expired credit card, I ended up with both a Photoshop subscription and a CC-Photo subscription.

This was a few months ago and when I realized this I tried to cancel Photoshop just to hit your elaborate cancellation-loop and gave up (congratulations to you Adobe!)

I seriously cannot understand why I have to talk to someone to cancel a simple subscription like this, also your help pages states something entirely different.

Needless to say I'm tired of paying double the amount for access to Photoshop and Lightroom so here's my cancellation request:

Option 1:

- Cancel my Photoshop subscription and add the number of months I've paid double as free months to my CC-Photo subscription.

Option 2:

- Cancel both subscriptions.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roger O Svenning, I apologize for the inconvenience faced by you, the issue faced by you is an exception case where there had been double billing, I shall be following that up & update you soon.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2015 Mar 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roger O Svenning, the duplicate charges for the month of December 2014, January 2015, February 2015 have been refunded. I shall message you the ticket number too.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rajshree,
I wish to cancel my Adobe Creative Cloud subscription please.

Thank you in advance,
Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thank you so much for your help.

From what I can see all is now sorted and the way I want it.

Once again a happy CC-Photo subscriber.

Kind regards

Roger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are Welcome.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I to wish to cancel my photoshop subscription but haven't been able to after encountering the same endless looping as most people on here seem to have suffered. Really don't understand why I need to ring a human being to cancel but you are happy to take my money online.

So to confirm, I would like my photoshop monthly subscription to be cancelled.

To say I'm not happy with Adobe is an understatement.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lewis wilson, I am really sorry for this experience of yours, I shall certainly follow up the issue.

Will it possible to just let me know the URL or the phone that you had used  to connect to support as I see that you have not yet interacted with Adobe Support. It would help us to resolve the future issue of being unable to contact Adobe support.

I understand that you would like to cancel the below mentioned order:

reative Cloud single-app membership for Photoshop (month-to-month)Desktop Subscription12-May-2014

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree, please help me to change the plan from Single App (Photoshop) to Individual Photography which is cheaper package.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Qurk Keak Seng, I see that you have got the single app CC cancelled & place a new order for photography CC which is still being transacted.

Please let us know if you need any assistance in future.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your email.

I manage to chat with your live chat support and all the problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2015 Mar 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I too have been cast into the proverbial loop of trying to cancel my subscription.  It is supposed to renew today.  But I wish to cancel it as my son requires some of adobes other programs for his schooling so we have bought a student membership for him.   It took me exactly one minute to buy his membership and an hour of spinning my wheels to not be able to cancel mine. Adobe needs a better system than this.  Please cancel my membership!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC purchased on March 2014 has been cancelled, you will not be charged again.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could I also cancel my subscription? I've been trying to figure this thing out for awhile too... I just don't spend enough time using the product

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2015 Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree,

I also wish to cancel my Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. I am unable to do so myself online.

Thanks,

Sharon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me know if you had tried to contact Adobe support Contact Customer Care

In case you still face the issue, please let us know.

You need to log in with Adobe ID of your CC.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rajshree,

I have tried everything Customer Care has suggested on the website, it won't let me cancel. It keeps sending me into the never ending loop of Cancel Subscription-->contact customer care-->cancel subscription, etc... I was on the phone with customer support for 30 minutes today, and was put on hold the entire time. I don't have enough time in my schedule to stay on hold for that long. Please help me fix this issue and cancel my subscription!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Rajshree,

I have never once been able to use Creative Cloud on my computer after many efforts, and I have been trying for more than a month to cancel. I got so tired of the looking that I dialled the 1-800 number, which with my phone call and the endless delays and dropped likes cost me more than $20. Anyway, I somehow got out of the cancellation death loop and into this forum where you seem to be the one person with the ability to cancel people's accounts. Can you please help me cancel IMMEDIATELY?

Hopefully,

Graham

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines