• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling my subscription to creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed every link the Adobe site told me to follow in order to get my subscription to creative cloud cancelled. It is very frustrating because it is like a cardwheel, always brings you back to the beginning and then continues in a never ending loop. I'm definitely frustrated with this. If Adobe makes it so easy to subscribe, why is it so darned hard to unsubscribe?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 351 Replies 351
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC purchased on Jan 26, 2014 has been cancelled, you will not be charged again.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please cancel my subscription too. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC has been cancelled & refunded too. You will not be charged any more.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree,

Can you cancel my annual subscription to creative cloud, please? I'm waiting now more than half an hour on the chat & it's not getting care of, no one is online. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nervermind, finally someone helped me. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The order has been cancelled & refunded too, please let us know in case of any future issue.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2015 Feb 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have been waiting in a chat window for over half an hour (tethering my phone as I have no internet). I need my pre-paid annual subscription cancelled. Could someone there help with this?

Regards,

Steven

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steven Doak, If you are facing any technical difficulties preventing the use of your membership please contact our support team directly at Contact Us.  Please make sure to log into http://www.adobe.com/ with the Adobe ID tied to your membership prior to contacting our support team

If you are located in a country listed here then please contact our support team directly to update your membership status.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you having difficulties unsubscribing yourself from Adobe plan/product you should probably check the following link:

Cancel your membership or subscription | Creative Cloud

Otherwise just contact the contact center from Adobe directly, use the following link to find phone numbers or chat service:

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2015 Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to cancel my subscription i dont have the time to use creative cloud as much as i thought. i orginally bought it for my husband who is photographer but he has his own programs he likes to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC purchased in November 2014 has been cancelled.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC has been cancelled, you will not be billed further.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC purchased on November 2014 has been cancelled, you will not be billed any further.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2015 Mar 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rajshree,

Please cancel my subscription - it was activated just a few days ago.  Also please refund the charge.   I appreciate your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC stands cancelled, you will not be billed anymore.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you Rajshree!!  Just to confirm, my CC will be credited back and no further charges, correct?  thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the money shall be credited to you within 4 to 5 working days.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I greatly appreciate your assistance.  Thank you and let your boss know that I appreciate your follow up efforts...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2015 Sep 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2015 Sep 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you purchased it recently? Please confirm.

We have now a direct link to billing department for cancellation , please follow it.

Contact Customer Care

In case of any difficulty do feel free to inbox me in private with order details.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2015 Sep 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rajshree,

I would like to cancel my month-to-month subscription of CC as well. I've repeatedly attempted to cancel via the Customer Contact Link, but we all know that doesn't work.

I have also sent you a DM with this request. If you could take care of this I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2015 Sep 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Drew,

I have replied to your private message, please check.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same issues. A constant run around and when you finally think your account is canceled, it shows up on your credit card again. Absolutely insane that you have to spend so much time on what should be such a simple task. Clearly management is not confident in the product or they would be assisting customers in this matter instead of trapping them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC purchased on Oct 30, 2013 is still active. do you wish to cancel , please confirm. You can leave a personal message too.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rajshree

can you also cancel my membership for the student plans for 1 one year as well. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines