• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling my subscription to creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed every link the Adobe site told me to follow in order to get my subscription to creative cloud cancelled. It is very frustrating because it is like a cardwheel, always brings you back to the beginning and then continues in a never ending loop. I'm definitely frustrated with this. If Adobe makes it so easy to subscribe, why is it so darned hard to unsubscribe?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 351 Replies 351
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2015 Mar 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can ANYONE at Adobe get out of this Creative Cloud subscription?

I've never used it once and have been trying for months to get our.

This process is made so difficult that it seems ripe for a class action lawsuit...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have replied to your Email, please check it & respond.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is the link i was sent to over and over when i tried to cancel is there where i can definitely close my account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2015 Apr 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to cancel mine as well and keep going through a horrible loop bringing me back to a forum. I need to cancel my membership today! I'm still using Adobe Creative Cloud but am working for a larger company now and do not need 2 active accounts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2015 Apr 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like to cancel my CC subscription. I live in Germany, and everytime I try to reach any support the website says the only way I can get support is through a Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2015 Apr 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to cancel Adobe Acrobat membership as of today please ASAP. Billing date is tomorrow and I know I have to pay 1/2 the remaining months (2.5).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a student who's using some of the programs on creative cloud but I rarely use any of the programs. I can no longer afford paying monthly and I'm trying to cancel the payments but it won't give me the option to do so. I'm out a job at the moment so I can pay anything back. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a cancellation of 50% of the remaining charges, if you confirm it IO can get the CC cancelled. Please send me a private message for cancellation.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As so many people are having trouble cancelling CC subscriptions, I thought I'd add that I finally managed it. How? By using the Adobe chat feature.

Contact Customer Care

There was some initial kerfuffle about Adobe charging 50% of the remaining year two subs, but they eventually agreed to cancel my contract with no charge.

Incidentally, Adobe send out a "How did we do?" survey invitation following the chat. But the link they provide produces this message.

If you have received this message the survey may not support your browser version. Please copy the link, open an alternative browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox) window and paste the link. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I've tried using the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome and even IE. All result in the same error message.

Go figure!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, could someone please help cancel mine, i went through the steps but said i was on the 30 day trail, but they have been charging me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the Adobe ID in forum has no CC attached to it. Please let us know the order number or the Adobe ID so that we can assist you further.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2015 Apr 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately we could not find any subscription under this Adobe ID in the forums. Please let us know the order number or the Adobe ID underwhich the CC has been registered.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2015 May 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would appreciate it if I could cancel my Creative Cloud Membership. Following the links to cancel never seem to lead anywhere and it is getting quite frustrating. Any help would be much appreciated thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC purchased last year has been cancelled & you will not be charged again.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I need to cancel my  month to month subscription, but the tutorial on this link: Cancel your membership or subscription | Creative Cloud  its totally wrong. the "cancel plan" button never appears. I really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Muse CC is cancelled & you will not be billed again.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to cancel my Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year). I am stuck in this loop and do not want the subscription anymore. Please have my plan cancelled as soon as possible. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you wish to cancel the below CC.

Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year)Desktop SubscriptionNov 4, 2014

There will be a cancellation fee of 31.47 USD. Please confirm.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please. I want to cancel it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, if possible could you cancel my subscription please, as i can no longer to afford a software that i rarely use.

many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2015 May 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amba King, there is a cancellation fee attached to the CC, please drop me a personal message confirming the cancellation.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2015 May 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Halo, Can any staffs please cancel my subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2015 May 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

can some one pretty please cancel mine I have been trying for weeks and it keeps taking me in circles, please help it says I'm on a 30 day trail but have been getting charged and really don't want to be paying for something I don't use image.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2015 May 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too, do Adobe make it intentionally impossible to cancel so they don't lose customers.  I am really upset that I can't cancel, please someone help.  Adobe, I will be tweeting etc. non-stop till you cancel my membership, your site is impossible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 17, 2015 May 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not heard anyone say that they've been able to cancel their membership somewhere online in the settings. Not once since the start of CC...

There is no online cancelation method that you can do yourself. All the methods mentioned in the FAQ are lies. They do not work, you just keep going in circles clicking on links.

You can ask for a cancelation here on this forum, through email, a phone call, and apparently with the chat function. But one way or the other, you are going to have to deal with an Adobe employee.

So yes, Adobe makes it intentionally impossible to do it yourself.

Prove me wrong... ANYONE... that you can cancel your yearly membership to CC without having to contact someone from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines