Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Account

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2015 Aug 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,
I want to delete my account on Adobe Creative Cloud and it does not let me do it. I deleted Lightroom already from my laptop and I am not interested in the product at all. I want to delete my account. Who can help me?? the Forum and help tasks are going in  a circle and it does not let me do nothing.

Thank you

Babsi

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi babsie46473077

Do you want to delete your Account? - If Yes, Please Contact Customer Care

Or Uninstall Creative Cloud from your system? - In that case, Please refer this Link : Uninstall or remove Adobe Creative Cloud apps

Regards,

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Btw, it takes  a ridiculous 8-10 days to delete an account. Get with it Adobe! This is the 21st century!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for deactivate fb 20sec enough

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to delete my account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, you should be able to do it online. If you want to cancel your paid subscription plan, then see the help page here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

After cancelling, your membership will return to the free level of Creative Cloud.

If you wish to delete your Adobe account entirely (purging all information), then follow the instructions given on this help page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/delete-adobe-account.html

Note you can only remove an account if it has no active subscriptions and no payments due.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume that you would completely like to delete the Adobe ID, in case you plan to buy or use any other trial, you can use the Adobe Id made out of your Email.

If you want to delete your Adobe ID and all services you have attached to it? For instance, you would no longer be able to see your order history on Adobe.com.

If this is the case, you will need to contact Adobe support as mentioned in the above post.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to Delete my Account   Wasnt what I was thinking..

Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to delete my account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2016 Sep 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Users, Beware !

it is a scam, it is unsafe. Adobe will just not let you delete your account.

User Babsi is right ! the account administration menu just keeps you going in circles. Support cannot be contacted - unless you want to get support for a specific product.

Would I have known this before, I would have never signed up for an Adobe "free trial account" - they just take you hostage and won't let you go !

I regret it very much now ! BTW, my Adobe account had been hacked.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is absurd. I've been on hold for "approximately 14 minutes" for over 45 MINUTES! What kind of a company traps its customers and holds them hostage?! This is such CRAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same happened to me. I used to have a student account until someone got access to it. They changed the data in the account to their own name and credit card (thankfully). Every year (like right now) I still get an e-mail that my payment method is about to expire.

I contacted adobe asking to delete the account because it's not just hacked, but I also am no student anymore. They wouldn't even listen. It's in someone else's name now, so I have no say in the matter. So I asked whether they could assure me that since someone overwrote my personal data, my data was irrevocably deleted from their servers and I would never be approached for any abuse of the account or services – no they can't. And that's all the help I got in a long chat with someone who really didn't get the problem here, namely that a former legitimate and paying customer (me!) got screwed over. He basically accused ME of trying to get access to someone else's account.

So, people, if your adobe ID account gets hacked, you're screwed. Adobe ID security sucks. YOUR DATA IS NOT SAFE WITH ADOBE.

My only consolation is that now adobe gets screwed over by whoever is using my account. Adobe is providing one of the last student accounts with two desktop places (from 2013) for a fraud who probably isn't a student in the first place. Adobe is just as incompetent with regard to their own interests as they are irresponsible with the data of their customers. Way to go!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, I don't use any company that doesn't have a delete button. I am glad I cancelled in 1 day just so I don't forget.

Cancelling a free trial is not the same as delete my information off of your server, which is what EVERYONE in this forum wants.

I never liked your company to begin with. Acrobat Reader was fine 15 years ago and never needed a single update. If I was paid by the hour for all the times you updated your crappy software to features I didn't want, I could buy a BItcoin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And your Contact Customer Care doesn't work. I click on it, and never get to talk to anyone.

You should change the name of your support page to 'Knowledge base answers that are useless when we disguise this as support.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now you know why ADOBE sucks. Money is all that matters to them....they will get no more of mine and I am now going to share my products wit a lot of people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've chatting with three different customer service reps for one hour and 40 minutes to get them to delete two accounts (adobe and adobe sign aka echosign.com). The second service rep said there was no account associated with my email even though I'm logged in and staring at my profile.

After one hour, third service rep tells me:

'I will help you with that, let me check your accouter details.'

'There is no active plan under your email' (I am logged in and staring at my account)

'As per the issue I can send you Terms and Conditions, please type "I AGREE" if you agree Terms and Conditions.'

'This is the Policy of Adobe, if customer want to delete an account permanently, then there will be Terms and Conditions, I request you to please type "I AGREE" if you want to delete the account.'

'We have received your request to close your account and we are sorry to see you go. When we close your account, you will no longer be able to use this Adobe ID to log into any Adobe apps, services or support services. Any active subscriptions associated with this Adobe ID will be cancelled. Upon closure, your account and its contents automatically will be scheduled for deletion. We will still keep basic information about any contractual agreement we had with you and the products and services you used in accordance with our business record retention obligations.  Account deletion is permanent and irreversible  so, before you close your account, please make sure that you have downloaded everything you store with us that you want to keep, like files stored in Document Cloud, photos stored in Lightroom, Learning Services data including training history, contracts stored in Adobe Sign, or projects stored in Creative Cloud'

'And this is a Policy of the Adobe, if you want to delete the account then I request you to please Agree Terms and conditions.'

After all that - I ask, so what account will you be deleting?

'There is no any plan of Echosign.com under this e-mail address'

I ask, will I be receiving a confirmation email of account deletion?

'You will get the confirmation of the deletion on your e-mail address within few couple of days.'

confirmation of the deletion of my email address?!? What? And after a couple of days? Are we living in the dial-up era?!

Wow......... Please be aware. I am never personally using another adobe product again unless it's provided by my workplace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

daamet59931396  wrote

'There is no active plan under your email' (I am logged in and staring at my account)

Active plan means what it says: active plan! It does not mean: account.

If you are located in the EU, Adobe is legally obliged to delete all your personal data except what it needs to prove the relationship of a paid account (well invoices and what is related to them).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

exactly, my point. For nearly two hours I've been asking them to delete my accounts. And they keep telling me there is no active plan then that there is no account associated with my email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get satisfaction or are you still discussing with Customer Care?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the adobe account, I was told my email will be deleted and I will get an email confirmation after a few days. I don't know what that means.

As for Adobe Sign, I was told to contact support@echosign.com to explain my case then to contact Adobe support after.

I can't say I've gotten satisfaction. I have given up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've asked Adobe staff to contact you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, I just got contacted by Adobe support via email and they confirmed the deletion of my Adobe Sign account. It's 1am and I am deliriously grateful!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please could you help me out too if you don't mind .

Thankyou.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines