• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code: '125' - update Photoship on Windows 10

Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem with the Photoshop update. Current version 23.3.2 to version 23.4.
Camera Raw updated without a problem.

Exit Code: 125
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Fatal Error '125' occurred while download
FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobePhotoshop23-Core_x64 Version: 23.4.0.529). Error code: '125' 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

To all PS users who have this error.

I was on a chat with Adobe support this moring and they told me that they published the PS ver.2.34 update and then called it off. So the Creative cloud tried to download the update that doesn exist. If you click on Check for Updates in Creative clound you will see that there is no any updates for PS.
I have another computer (Mac) and tried to get the update yesterday evening at around 11 PM ET.  

Gues what? LR was Ok, Camera Raw - Ok, PS - 11% and failed with

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. Error code 125 usually appears when the application update is unable to reach Adobe servers. Check out this article to know more and fix the issue: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error125

Let us know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.
I clicked on Check for Updates in Creative Cloud and now I don't see any updates for Photoshop at all and my Photoshop is still has version 23.3.2. 

Why my Creative cloud doesn't see Photoshop update ver. 23.4?
Beside Windows computer exactly the same situation is on my Mac.

I started Creative cloud and started updates (there were updates for PS, LR, LR Classic and Camera Raw).

Evrything updated Ok except PS - update counted to 11% and failed with the same error 125.

Photoshop ver. 23.3.2 wsn't able to update to ver. 23.4. Mac is on the same Wi-Fi as my Windows computer and doesn't have antivirus. 

I tri4ed 3 times on Mc to update PS - error 125. Then I clicked Check for updates and, like on on the Windows computer - no updates for PS anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.
I clicked on Check for Updates in Creative Cloud and now I don't see any
updates for Photoshop at all and my Photoshop still has version 23.3.2.

Why my Creative cloud doesn't see Photoshop update ver. 23.4?
Besides the Windows computer, exactly the same situation is on my Mac.

I started Creative cloud and started updates (there were updates for PS,
LR, LR Classic and Camera Raw).

Everything updated Ok except PS - update counted to 11% and failed with the
same error 125.

Photoshop ver. 23.3.2 wasn't able to update to ver. 23.4. Mac is on the
same Wi-Fi as my Windows computer and doesn't have antivirus.

I tried 3 times on Mc to update PS - error 125. Then I clicked Check for
updates and, like on on the Windows computer - no updates for PS anymore.

On Windows Creative clouds shows that my PS was updated a day ago and on my
Mac - 14 days ago.

I tried to update PS on Mac and Windows yesterday 6/14/2022,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The response of "Check network connectivity and firewall rules" is a pat answer and in no way addresses the issue. Our systems are configured by template and GPO, so everyone's settings are the same. Yet, some can update and some cannot. I have found no way around the issue. Uninstalling the current version is no help, because then you are unable to install any version.

Bottom line, if Adobe wants this automated subscription service to work, their products should be rock solid and not cause so many issues related to updates. And right now, there are too many.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@CKHolmes 

you appear to be posting in the incorrect forum making your answer here irrelevant.  you should be posting in the enterprise&teams forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same error multiple times this morning, yet despite these, Camera Raw and Lightroom both updated after the first error. I kept retrying the Photoshop 23.4 update getting the same error 125 every time. I restarted my computer (2018 Mac Mini running macOS 12.4), and now Creative Cloud says I am running the latest version of Photoshop, 23.3.2. I've tried restarting multiple times and still no 23.4 update available. What is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To all PS users who have this error.

I was on a chat with Adobe support this moring and they told me that they published the PS ver.2.34 update and then called it off. So the Creative cloud tried to download the update that doesn exist. If you click on Check for Updates in Creative clound you will see that there is no any updates for PS.
I have another computer (Mac) and tried to get the update yesterday evening at around 11 PM ET.  

Gues what? LR was Ok, Camera Raw - Ok, PS - 11% and failed with 125 Error. Clicked on Check for Update button - CC refreshes and there is no PS update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines