Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install Adobe Premiere CC 2021

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are trying to open an "old" Premiere scene of 2021, made with Premiere v15.4.0 (build 47). On Adobe Creative Cloud, the list of available downloads only lists versions from 2022 and 2023.

Is there somewhere an offline installer of Premiere v15.4.0 ?

Thank you very much 🙂

Best Regards

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe now offers the current and ONE older version via the online program manager
Go here for all older links https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html
-Prodesigntools is an official Adobe partner, and the links go to Adobe, not a 3rd party site

IF/When you do have a download, be sure to copy it to AT LEAST one external device
-you should ALWAYS keep a copy (or two!) on an external device
-since Adobe DOES SOMETIMES REMOVE OLD VERSIONS FROM THE SERVER
-a usb flash drive or external hard drive, or write to a CD or DVD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no longer the chance to download older version from prodesigntools.com... unless I did something wrong... I badly need to get premiere / after effects / media encoder cc2020 and cc2021. I knew CC would have offered 5 version back when they have changed their mind? I always hated CC and this is another good reason to hate it even more. CC2022 and CC2023 work very bad with my system. This is the reason I've always fighted against CC If I had had the chance to get a perpetual license I wouldn't be so in trouble now. SHAME ON YOU ADOBE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@DAVIDE PEPE 

you did something wrong.  typically that's failure to follow step 1 in the instructions:

1. you can install the latest and 1 version prior versions using the cc desktop app. you must have a subscription because previous versions are not available with trials. other versions are revealed after clicking file preferences>apps>tick show older apps (at panel bottom).

2. for versions cc 2019 and older, use prodesign tools.com*.

3. for versions newer than cc 2019 but older than one previous version, contact adobe support for links.**

---------------------------------------------------------------
* most (but not all) adobe download links are available from prodesigntools.com. https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html

follow the directions (esp, step 1)

save the install file. it may not remain online.

thank jim @ prodesigntools.com
-------------------------------------------------------------

** there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies, and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam,

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/adobe-support-community-guidelines/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been able to download premiere CC2019 but not cc2020 I've contacted adobe for CC2021. But this is simply crazy. If you will be able to download premiere CC2020 please let me know. It's very important to me. Thanks for your reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

for anything after cc 2019 and earlier than the current (and one pervious) versions, you have to contact adobe support.  whether they give you a link depends on the agent.  ie, some are helpful, some are not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for cc 2021 you need to contact adobe support, and you may need to contact several agents to find one willing to give you a link.

(if you can settle for cc 2019, or older, use the @John T Smith furnished link.)

there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies, and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current version of Premiere should open that project just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines