• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kann Adobe CS3 nicht starten oder aktivieren. [CS3 IS DEAD]

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2015 Dec 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe den Computer gewechselt. Wenn ich versuche CS3 (OSX El Capitan, iMac) zu starten, kommt folgende Fehlermeldung: "Die Lizensierung für dieses Produkt funktioniert nicht mehr. Sie können das Produkt derzeit nicht verwenden. Lösen Sie das Problem, indem Sie das Produkt deinstallieren und anschließend neu installieren..." Ich bin inzwischen etwas verzweifelt, denn ich habe bereits folgendes unternommen:

- Customer Service Chat: die Aktivierung steht bereit und ist möglich. - Ich komme aber gar nicht in die Programme, um zu aktivieren. Denn die Programme starten nicht, stattdessen erscheint obige Fehlermeldung.

- Ich habe CS3 deinstalliert und von den Original-DVDs neu installiert. Gleiche Fehlermeldung.

- Ich habe CS3 deinstalliert und von der Adobe-Website (Download CS3 products) neu geladen und installiert. Gleiche Fehlermeldung.

Was kann ich tun? Hat jemand eine Idee? Danke!!!

Frank

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 18, 2015 Dec 18, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall.

clean per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

restart your computer.

install with the download installation files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot kglad. I followed the instructions above, but the same alert appears again once I start a CS3 application. Sigh...

Vielen Dank kglad. Ich habe alle Schritte durchgeführt. Aber nach cleanertool und Neuinstallation erschien dieselbe Fehlermeldung erneut. Traurigerweise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EN: Thanks again kglad. I went through all the 8 solution-steps but unfortunately without success.

Regarding solution 2: I have the impression, that the License Repair Tool did not really do it's work, although I had started it through Terminal as indicated on the web-page. I got error messages in Terminal:

sudo python /Volumes/LicenseRecovery\ 11.6.1/LicenseRecovery/LicenseRecoveryLauncher.app

Password:

File "/Volumes/LicenseRecovery 11.6.1/LicenseRecovery/LicenseRecoveryLauncher.app", line 1

SyntaxError: Non-ASCII character '\xfe' in file /Volumes/LicenseRecovery 11.6.1/LicenseRecovery/LicenseRecoveryLauncher.app on line 1, but no encoding declared; see http://python.org/dev/peps/pep-0263/ for details

DE: Vielen Dank für den Hinweis kglad. Ich habe alle 8 Lösungsvorschläge durchlaufen - leider ohne Erfolg.

Bzgl: Solution 2. Ich habe den Eindruck, dass das License Repair Tool nicht wirklich gearbeitet hat. Ich habe folgende Fehlermeldung bekommen:

sudo python /Volumes/LicenseRecovery\ 11.6.1/LicenseRecovery/LicenseRecoveryLauncher.app

Password:

File "/Volumes/LicenseRecovery 11.6.1/LicenseRecovery/LicenseRecoveryLauncher.app", line 1

SyntaxError: Non-ASCII character '\xfe' in file /Volumes/LicenseRecovery 11.6.1/LicenseRecovery/LicenseRecoveryLauncher.app on line 1, but no encoding declared; see http://python.org/dev/peps/pep-0263/ for details

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see if you can google that license repair error and a solution for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2015 Dec 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks kglad once again. I googled it but didn't really understand the answers I found because I am not a developer or so. And the threads I found were not focused on Adobe-products but on Python.

I just would like to use again the CS3 master collection I bought...

Any other ideas what I can do? Thanks!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, kglad, WITH ALL YOUR HELP I managed to reactivate cs3 master collection. Which answer was right? Hard to say, because I tried all, several times, and at one point the dialogue wasn't restricted but started again. But NOW I have one more problem. Out of all applications CS3 Photoshop does not start, I get the alert that I don't have the necessary rights.... Very strange, because the other applications start. Following the hints you indicated I opened the rights in the Adobe Application Support folder (OSX) to "everybody may write and read", even in the app-folder - but this doesn't help. Any idea regarding this new problem, which has occurred now? Cheers, Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try resetting the ps preferences,  https://forums.adobe.com/thread/375776

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2015 Dec 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks once more kglad, unfortunately this didn't help. I tried something else: I created a new user and on the new user's account Photoshop CS3 starts. So there must be some permissions problem on my user account just for Photoshop (because the other CS3 apps start). Any idea how I can solve that, because of course I would like to use Photoshop in my normal environment (user account). Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2015 Dec 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when a new user account works that usually means your old one was corrupted and needs to be replaced, Install or run Adobe applications in new user account | Mac OS X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had to transfer Photoshop CS3 to a new computer. Installation is fine, the product is registered. Unfortunately I cannot activate it anymore, and the mentioned telephone-numbers don't work. I cannot work with any cloud-option, and I paid a lot for CS3. How can I receive a code / authorization code?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the previous conversation is 7 years old.  updated to current info:

you cannot activate cs2, cs3 and cs4 programs of any kind.  there's no work-around to activation.

you can install (like you've done) and use for the 30 day trial period.  then you'd have to start another trial on another computer, or reformat your current computer's hard drive and reinstall another 30 days trial etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can install (like you've done) and use for the 30 day trial period.  then you'd have to start another trial on another computer, or reformat your current computer's hard drive and reinstall another 30 days trial etc.

By @kglad

I doubt that this is practical.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for sure it's not practical.  but it does indicate the thoroughness of the answer and the futility of the cs3 situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot work with any cloud-option, and I paid a lot for CS3.

By @peterh69585752

Why can't you work with any cloud option? In that case, you should consider Photoshop Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We should note that Photoshop Elements NEEDS an internet connection to activate it. Also perhaps mention that Creative Cloud Photoshop is just the current version of Photoshop, a locally installed app, running on your computer. Not in the cloud at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We should note that Photoshop Elements NEEDS an internet connection to activate it. Also perhaps mention that Creative Cloud Photoshop is just the current version of Photoshop, a locally installed app, running on your computer. Not in the cloud at all.

By @Test Screen Name

Correct. People confound creative Cloud with Cloud processing and not Cloud storage. And Cloud storage is also just a matter of convenience. Except for some truly cloud applications, all programs process on the local CPU.  Even as there is more and more usage and utility for Cloud processing, Photoshop works perfectly, when not connected to the internet for 99 days, when the subscription is annual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines