• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renew Subscription Error Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2012 Dec 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting the "Renew Your Subscription" page when starting any of my adobe products.  I updated my billing information and when I click "Try Again,"  I'm told my subscription is now active.  I tried waiting the 15 minutes, rebooted my computer.  This is seriously impacting my day.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Waited on hold for over 20 minutes.  No Answer.

Chat function on the site is not working. 

Please help!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2013 Jan 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bootsrfun,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Are you still experiencing this issue? What products are exhibiting the behavior?

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2013 Jan 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exact same is happening for me. And I am on hold.... after 30 mins!

Please help me! I renewed my subscription over 1hr 30min ago....

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2013 Jan 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It came back on the next day.  This was unfortunate as I missed my window of opportunity on a project.  What is a faster way to get in touch with Adobe?  The chat function doesn't work and hold times of 30+ minutes aren't going to work.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me.  Have signed in and out 6 times - sometimes it works, mostly it doesn't.

Very very bad for business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2013 Jul 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try calling their customer service, +44 207 365 0735. Takes a while, and is expensive, but works immediately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no solves for this? I still haven't received any emails from support and i've tried chat support 3 times. I'm past due on needing to use my applications. Any help or response is appreciated, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2013 Jan 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you just renewed your credit card information and the change isn't taking effect click the 'License This Software' button then sign out and sign back in with the same account. This should update the payment information and launch your application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2014 Jan 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had also been plagued by this aweful creative cloud subscription issue.  in desperation i signed out of the creative cloud menubar item (settings/preferences/account/signout). i then relaunched the app i needed, it asked me to sign in through the pesky subscription popup, i then WORKED! seems like a good temporary fix until adobe solves this..

good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2014 Feb 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, this is no use. ive deleted the apps, used your cleaner app, reinstalled.. and am still having this subscription issue. a colleauge of mine is also experiencing this and have gone through the same procedure with no results. this is becoming a waste of company time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2014 Feb 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is rediculous, I have already spent a day to fix this stupid issue even I've changed the payment method. Obviously it is not a single issue but many ppl facing this disaster. I need to hand in the design to my client today, but because of Adobe I can't finish my job and going to lose the client. How come Adobe dare to promote the cloud products which destroying ppl business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe even dont have a contigency plan for us to use the products temporary but just asking you to wait ... I need the solution now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I emailed adobe on the 5th of february. Am still waiting for a response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue, I have uninstalled my apps using the CC Cleaner and re-installed. I have tried logging out and back in about 15 times with no luck. Media Encoder opens but Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects etc do not, and it's this constant loop. I also have no option for "license this software" anywhere.

Anyway to fix this issue? I really need to be using these applications. I've talked with support but haven't heard anything back yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same thing happening here, whole morning wasted.  WTF?  wtf.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Holly shit Creative Cloud sucks. Haven't had a single month passing without an issue.

I'm getting the same "Renew your subscription" error. Been onhold on the phoneline for almost 30 mins. And the chat-support is a joke too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, my issue has been resolved.

The fix = being on phone support, then they will push the issue to a further tech group. Once that happens it will be fixed after about a week.

But I got an email from Adobe support this morning and my issue is fixed. This solve required nothing on my part in the end, something they had to do on their side of things (not sure what).

Anyway try giving support a call about this issue. Glad to have my applications back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2014 Aug 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe seriously needs to step it up. I got out of the Creative Cloud because it's too expensive as a college student(was under the promotion of $19.99/month).

And now I bought the CS6 Master Collection because I don't want to deal with that but end up getting this error. I used to admire you Adobe, not anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,from this morning i have this loop on my machine. One day is gone, the deadline is tomorrow morning, none reply and i'm here waiting at 23.40 AM in Italy a reply from Adobe.

Really a nice way to work with CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ActionCamStudio,

It looks your payment is going through today, once it clears you should be up and running again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Rajshree.I hope that tomorrow i'll have my account validated or i'll loose one client...and money obviously. What i don't understand is why

none have replied to my threads exept Beverley Grey, and why the 30 days grace period doesn't work anymore. I think that there is another problem here.

Sometimes my payment goes wrong, but i have the 30 day period, so no issues. The real problem is to remain an entire day unproductive,without any help from Adobe and incapable to do anything. This is terrible normally, but is painful if you are on a deadline. I'm only one person, but tomorrow i've to go to my client and probably, if the issue is not resolved, i've to look into his eyes and i have to say "Sorry...but Adobe softwares have stopped to work yesterday and i've been not able to do your changes in time". This is a problem that never will happen in a subscription program, it means that Adobe's client doesn't mean nothing. Sorry for the bad english and for my vent, but today i've loose two years of my life. Conference call with client, with my associate, and a lot of shouting.If the issue will be resolved tomorrow morning, i've to work like a mad to end the work. My suggestion is to rethink completely on how this CC works. I've read too many threads with people affected by this issue. And 1 or 3 or 10 or 100 or 200 people doesn't means nothing. This problem may be restricted to someone, but it will never happen.

Thank you again for your effort,

Roberto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ActionCamStudio,

I understand & can apprehend your situation,the payment has been completed, the CC should be active, you need to log out & log back in of the Cc desktop app.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 30, 2014 Nov 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rajshree...sadly but this is true...i have again the same problem. No software opens again without grace period. I was out of my country for work. I'm back yesterday, saturday,no mail services open to charge my postepay card. Just a day late for the payment and...yes, again the same problem. What is happening with this subscription? I can't forget to pay the bill for one day and now i can't work anymore? Where is the grace period gone? Is this the way that the subscription works? It's like a nightmare. Well i think that a fix for this bug will be the minimum effort to a customer. I have to choose a prepayed card because ADOBE'S SECURITY FAIL have permitted to hackers a rubbery of personal information and i was one of the "lucky" users that have been attacked, i don't trust anymore in Adobe's security systems, so...after i've changed my bank account, changed my credit card information (it costs money never refound by Adobe) i've choosed a prepayed card...is it possible that in a normal life an human remember to charge the card one day later? I have to call a friend of mine and ask him if i could use his account to work...unbelieavable...

Tomorrow i'll pay the ransom and i hope that i can get my subscription active again. I feel like a caged animal...really upset about this.

Thank you,

Roberto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2014 Dec 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The payment  is going through, the billing date was November 28th 2014, I understand that it is causing hindrance to your work.The CC  should be resumed soon.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines