• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble installing and activating Photoshop CS4 extended.

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2011 Nov 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just bought the Dvd version of Photoshop CS4  and installed it on my main computer  and it seemed to have installed ok and loaded ok.  But when I went back to the same computer it is asking me to enter the seriel key again and wont accept the serieal number anymore.  I do not know what to do, should I uninstall the software and reinstall or will this just add to the problem.

Second I also tried to install photoshpp on my second computer which I keep down stairs,  again it accepted the serieal number but this time halfway through it would not install the actual photoshop  and when I try to install again it does not do anything. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

One computer that can be isolated but installing it on two and behaving the same might be a different issue. You may need to contact adobe the check your serial number.

Or it's also possible that you don't have the proper permission which the software is having issue writing the licensing data.

Hope this gives you an idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am reading your reply right That could be the issue as both computers are the same make and model.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes. I would recommend to contact adobe to validate your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/tl8Vx7.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issues you describe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines