• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Pay Monthly Fee, What Happens?

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody!

I have the following issue concerning my monthly payment to Adobe.

I made a mistake with calculating and found out I won't be able to pay my monthly fee (maybe).

Since I am currently on the search of finding a little work after school, I guess I can assume I could pay off next months' fee but what happens,

if I can't pay? Will it be added to the next month? Or will they even increase the payment for that month?

Anywho, I tried to contact the support via chat, but they said they were having server problems and I should contact them later in some hours. Unfortunately, I do not have that time today to do so, so I'll leave this here, hoping I might get a proper answer by someone who had this problem already.

Thanks in advance!

Melisa K

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will request a STAFF member to reply to you. But that may take some time.

As far as I know if you do not pay the monthly fee the software will stop working. After that I am not sure what happens when and if you resume the payments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding and helping out!

That sounds reasonable. Let's hope I can resume the payment because I am in need of this program for school

Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Melissa,

Please check the Personal message send to you.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines