• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Admin Console New Feature Requests

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to submit the following Feature Requests with respect to the Adobe Admin Console but I am unaware where to create it.

FTR Adobe support guided me to Feature Request/Bug Report Form and wished me luck and so I submitted a request akin to #2 below, but I did so under the Creative Cloud selection and I am pretty sure that wasn't entirely correct. Given that I'm going to put this discussion out to the forum in hopes that somebody can direct me in the best direction.

1. As an Adobe Admin Console administrator I would like to be able to see when the last time one of my team members successfully logged into their Adobe account. If you can also show me how long their last session was that would be helpful too.
  2. As an Adobe Admin Console administrator I would like to be able to create usage reports on each of my team members so that I can view their usage of each application they have access to by way of the product license they have been granted. I want to be able to do this for one (1) or more team members. If they have a license that allows for access to one or more applications I want to be able to select which applications I want the report run against. This report should show me the applications they have access to and the amount of time they have been using the application. Time period searches should be available (i.e. - Month to Date, Last Month, Last 30 Days, Last 90 Days).
  3. As an Adobe Admin Console administrator I would like to be able to create usage reports based on the applications our product licenses give us access to. This report should show me which team members are using the application and how often. Time period searches should be available (i.e. - Month to Date, Last Month, Last 30 Days, Last 90 Days). I do not want to be able to generate a usage report for an application we do not have access to as that may lead to confusion.

I hope the User Story format helps. I realize they are compounded and could be teased apart into smaller parts, and that they could be expanded upon more. I'll leave it to the Product Owners to work their PO magic.

Thanks in advance for your help.

~ Joshua

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Thanks Joshua,

I can tell you that all of these feature requests already exist. I am happy to add your voice as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joshua, moving this thread from Licensing to Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS, where it is likely better placed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks ProDesignTools​ for doing that. I hope this gets some traction.

Cheers,

~ Joshua

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Joshua,

I can tell you that all of these feature requests already exist. I am happy to add your voice as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alisterblack​ thank you for confirming that.

Is it possible to point me towards where said feature requests can be viewed and possibly voted for?

Thanks,

~ Joshua

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Unfortunately the list of feature requests is internal only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have reviewed this thread and I don't understand how this can only be for internal use. When we purchase your application we should be allowed a way to monitor if our staff is using the applications. We should have that ability to determine if the tools are utilized and we are capitalizing on our investment. There has to be a reporting tool that let's us see that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines