• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Volume licensing

Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're an Adobe teams or enterprise customer, the Adobe Buying Programs provide options for you to purchase, manage, and deploy Adobe products throughout your organization.

Learn more about the Adobe buying programs on Adobe.com or read the FAQ for information about the VIP, ETLA programs and buying program policies.

If you have a question or observation, post a comment below.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Hi Chris, 

You can create a package for the Volume license using the Acrobat customization wizard, and deploy it on the machine to skip the sign-in process. You can download the wizard from here: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Wizard/index.html

You will also need to create a licensing file for activation and deactivation of the license on any other machine: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/AdminGuide/licensing.html, please keep this licensing file saved fo

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there a Volume Licensing for community/non-profits?

Our organisation aims to embark on a community media project and would like to pre-install all softwares and pre-configure all computers for the end-users that are in different regions of the world.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Take a look at the following article that summarizes some of our programs for non-profit organizations. https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/non-profit.html

You can also request a consultation with the team for all the pre-purchase details: https://www.adobe.com/products/request-consultation/creative-cloud.html?sdid=KQFOI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

We purchased 4 TLP Volume Licensed seats of Acrobat Standard 2017 through CDW, and successfully see them in our LWS console, we can download them from there, no problems there.

The software will be deployed on four HP Z2 G4 workstations which shipped with Windows 10 Professional from the factory.

We do not use master images or SCCM as it does not make sense given the number of desktops we have.

However, I do take Clonezilla images of PCs just before the first boot before the initial HP factory windows OOBE setup,, and at least one more time, namely right after I have configured the PC with everything the specific end user will need as a baseline, in-AD-Domain PC with their Windows User Profile ready to go: OS and Windows look and feel changes, Start Menu reconfig and De-Bloating, Utilities, Windows and HP driver updates, etc etc etc, in the exact state in which the PC is deployed to the end user, after which data transfer can begin. This includes all utilities and applications, everything short of the Check Point Endpoint Security client.

In that image, I install all the volume licensed appllications, configured perfectly for the end user's workflow, all activated and registered. 

To keep things simple and manageable, I do not want these installations to be associated with individual (or ANY for that matter) Adobe ID's in terms of activations

I thankfully guessed correctly (I hope) in skipping the "sign in to an Adobe ID" step in the Acrobat 2017 Standard install procedure, because I would like to do things just as they were done with Acrobat Std IX and versions prior, namely have the software activated on the PC itself (each PC is used by only one end user), without a cloud login. I do not want to have to keep track of 4 or more logins and knowing their individual passwords just to be able to deal with license activation.
It is the reason we went with the TLP volume licenses in the first place.

This begs these questions, to which I have not been able to find concrete Adobe documentation or forum posts:

1. How can I verify that Acrobat 2017 Standard has activated if I chose the "Skip" button during the install at the point where it tells you you MUST sign in to activate the product?
  2. How do I DE-activate the software if I will NOT be maintaining a per user Adobe ID? In the past, (Acrobat Std XI, etc) I could deactivate by uninstalling or selecting deactivate from the help menu, but I don't see this option anywhere
  3. If I must retire a machine because it is obsolete, or the hardware is dead, rendering the clonezilla image useless on a new PC, how would I deactivate it? I don't see anything in the LWS website indicating activated seats of the software. Is there a support number I need to call?
  4. I am assuming that hitting SKIP was the correct choice of action, even though I should not have been presented with the dialog box telling me I MUST log in to activate the software, namely because I entered a serial number during installation.
    With that said, will my end users ever see a sudden pop up prompt as some have mentioned on forums asking them to log in to an Adobe ID? 

Thanks in advance.

Chris.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris, 

You can create a package for the Volume license using the Acrobat customization wizard, and deploy it on the machine to skip the sign-in process. You can download the wizard from here: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Wizard/index.html

You will also need to create a licensing file for activation and deactivation of the license on any other machine: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/AdminGuide/licensing.html, please keep this licensing file saved for future activations and deactivations of these licenses. 

To know more please see the following help documents: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/package/help/device-based-licenses.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/kb/apply-and-verify-serialized-license.html

For better understanding, you may schedule a session with the Acrobat Enterprise support team here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.dc.html.

Hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe CS6 Master collection from ebay from 3 different sellers and all the sellers gave me the same license key, I was able to activate but unable to register when I contacted seller's, their accounts were no longer registered. i beleive they are selling the volume license key to all the buyer's and it is the same key. Can someone email me at 

nagram202199@gmail.com and I can help with the key for Adobe to check. I know it is my problem that I purchased from ebay but I am sure Adobe can definately look into this matter since it is Adobe product. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I am wondering if the creator of these logos are able to edit the text on the logo and make it transparent as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all expert please help one cx need help in updating the Apro Volume license 2015 version to latest one  // cx unable to get that option even after downloading it from licensing website and activating with serial key

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines