• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I reset the password for a team member as administrator?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2014 Jul 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find a place to reset the password for a Creative Cloud team member who is no longer employed by us.  Can I reset the password as administrator? 

TOPICS
Manage account , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 18, 2014 Jul 18, 2014

The password reset Email shall be send to the registered Email, hence the password rest by you  for another seat is not a viable solution.

However you can revoke the invite & assign it to any of the existing employee.

To activate the seat, that Adobe ID needs to accept the invite & then log out of the CC Desktop App & log back in of the new assigned Adobe Id.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to learn about Data Ownership. There's no violation of privacy or rules on a company owned computer with company owned software editing company owned data. What are the "activities" that you are so concerned about associated with an Adobe ID that the EMPLOYER has created?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the main admin of our teams licenses, I confirm: there is no need for an admin to reset the password. It’s easy, it’s straight forward and it’s working.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's good for you, the rest of us are requesting it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who is « the rest of you »?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Personal remarks removed by forum moderator.]

Adobe is the absolutely WORST vendor i deal with in their complications, cost, lack of ANY margin, etc etc.

Can't wait till Bluebeam or SOMEONE gives them some competition so they can stop with their monopoly attitude.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm one of 'The Rest of You'.

I work in a small company where we do not issue every employee an email address and those who do get one have it removed when they leave the company by our I.T company.

A month later when we have a new employee and I log on to set them up I hit the issue where  I cannot access the original account as the password is unknown and the email address for a re-set is no longer live.

I could close the account and re-create it apart from the fact that the new employee does not have an email address.

As the admin surely the easy option (as in other programs) would be to give the admin full rights to rename and change passwords under 1 email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abambo - your experience and mindset seems to be pretty limited, lacking a clear understanding of the larger administrative picture across many different enterprise and industry scenarios.  This user would certainly appreciate it if you would learn to keep your offensive and arrogant outbursts to yourself and leave the rest of the community to engage in enlightened discussions where it is OK to challenge opinions without rancor like yours. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines