• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting license from Feature Restricted to Named

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that Adobe is finally EdLaw2 compliant we are going back to Named license installs at the school district I work in.   My question(s) is: how do I uninstall ALL of the Restricted Feature license so I can install the Named License?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from download and install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is that supposed to mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(you presumably have an education license and i moved your forum to a location where it's better addressed.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(do you think that i will get a response to my question)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the more posts like this in your thread, the more likely others will bypass it and assume it's being answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sort of a two step process.

1. Use the Adobe Licensing Toolkit command line utility to remove licenses. See https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/adobe-licensing-toolkit.html#remove-all-licenses

2. For named users, create a Creative Cloud Desktop only package (Self-service package) and deploy it.

Alternatively, you may decide to deploy newer versions of apps etc. See https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/create-nul-packages.html

Do ensure that your network, proxy, firewall etc allow access to the required endpoints.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines