Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative cloud for enterprise

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have paid for a whole year subscription for creative cloud (enterprise) but I can't install Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Pro or Premiere Pro. The only app I can install is InDesign (luckily) - but I also need the other three apps. 

Everytime I want to install it from creative cloud on my desktop, I get the option "try now" or "buy now".

Whenever I want to contact someone from the helpdesk, I get following message: "we're sorry. You don't seem to have access to the Adobe Admin Console. If you think you should, please contact your system administrator". 

Could someone please let me know what I can do? 

Thanks a lot. 

Kind regards, 

Tiffany

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Enterprise & Teams forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your company has an enterprise license, then the person who made the contract with Adobe controls the account. This is the person you have to find, because they have access to the Admin Console. Adobe can't look at the details of people's enterprise accounts, because it's all controlled by the company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

thanks for your quick response! 

The subscription is on my name, so I should be the administrator right? 

to make it simple and make sure we're on the same page: 

I paid a year subscription for creative cloud with my corporate visa - subscription is on my work mail. It has been paid and approved by my managers. So I'm at a loss at who I should contact...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may be wrong but it does t sound as if you have an enterprise license at all. Instead it sounds as if you purchased an ordinary "individual" license. (Doesn't matter what card is used). I say this because enterprise licenses are not just purchased as singles and installed, that's not how they work. 

However, the reference to the admin console means there IS some kind of enterprise thing going on. I think your company has an enterprise license, and you're half in it, half outside it. Find the actual administrator and have them sort it out. Your new license may be lost. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tiffany,

We have reviewed your email that you have utilized to post here and found out that your account currently has two subscriptions, One of them is Creative Cloud for Enterprise and the other one is Creative Cloud All Apps(Individual).

If you have multiple Adobe plans associated with the same email address and at least one is a business plan, Adobe creates separate profiles for each plan and gives each profile dedicated storage.

To know how to switch between these plans go through the following document.

Hope this helps.

Charles 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines