• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Syncing to the CC Files Folder

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team usually works with One Drive since we handle a high amount of files. Since we have a teams account, we have a lot of space in our CC Files Drive and I was thinking of moving all files over to this drive. In multiple forums, I see a lot of people mentioning that we shouldn't be using the drive as a file storage and that it's primarily for file handling in collaboration.

Most of our files have multiple links connected to it that will need to open. Would you recommend the move the Creative Cloud or is it not quite there yet?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @cfaguilera ,

You may use the storage space which you have available in your Creative Cloud for Teams plan. Please go through the following document to learn more about utilizing this service.

For information regarding sharing of files on the Creative Cloud storage, click here.

Hope this helps,

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply! I have reviewed those pages, but I'm still unsure if there's a "Free Up Space" type feature on this? I don't want to have all these files saved on my computer taking up space if I am not using them. Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines