• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to active with existing key itself

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the key for Acrobat Professional XI, due to my mac OS update the previous version not working so i have removed and installed the Acrobat DC version but it showing for 7 days and how to do activities with the existing key itself.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a new product, a major upgrade. You must subscribe to use the new Acrobat DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But already we have a subscription, and keys then why need to be new???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am missing some important info here. You said you had a key for Acrobat XI - but if you have a subscription there is no key. What is the subscription you pay for, as shown in your account details?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its an institution subscription, KAIST.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so institution gave us key to instal on it, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case you need to go through your institution's administrator, to find out how to run any upgrade you are entitled to. You cannot download from Adobe's site to get newer product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines