• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create an Enterprise ID?

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As an end user, you cannot create Enterprise IDs. Enterprise IDs are created, owned, and managed by your organization. If you do not have an Enterprise ID, contact your IT administrator. For more details, see this document.

Add your comments or questions below. Or you can create a new thread​ for specific issues or questions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm the IT administrator of an organisation. How do I get an Enterprise ID for my organisation? I have a normal Adobe ID with several licence keys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Reinhard-g,

User identities are verified against an authentication source. To use Enterprise ID or Federated ID, set up your own authentication source by adding a domain. For example, if your email address is john@example.com, example.com is your domain.

Adding a domain permits the creation of Enterprise IDs or Federated IDs with email addresses on the domain. A domain can be used either with Enterprise IDs or Federated IDs, but not both. You can, however, add multiple domains.

An organization must validate their control over a domain. An organization can also add multiple domains. However, a domain can be added only once. Known public and generic domains, such as gmail.com or yahoo.com cannot be added at all.

Read the following help document to know how to Set up user identity in the Adobe Admin Console.

To know how to manage identity types please read: Manage identity types in Adobe enterprise offerings.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines