• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to cancel a plan, IT could not help and I have no admin permissions

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that there was a recent thread with a similar topic, but my issue is unresolved and doesn't have the same solution.

I am 100% certain that I want to cancel my Enterprise plan with my college Institution and I am willing to pay the cancellation fee, but I cannot find any way to cancel it. Like other students, I do not have the option to manage my plans (despite seeing the option to cancel a long time ago, some time last year).

jNODZhq.png

I have contacted my college's IT and they say that they will only resolve hardware problems, not software. I cannot use the Adobe chat feature either due to my Enterprise account tied to my school. Clicking on the chat bubble gives the message: "Please contact your administrator for help. A member of your organization is a designated contact for issues with your Adobe products. Reach out to your administrator or IT contact for help."

I've tried to find solutions everywhere, including the college subreddit, and nothing has worked. I really do not want to be paying these fees anymore. I agree to pay the cancellation fee, which I believe should be 50% of the remaining few months of my annual fee.

I have also tried to call Adobe Customer Service, which told me that I would be on hold for 5 minutes. I waited for over 1 hour and 30 minutes on hold before resorting to other options.

Also, I have read every article on this page (Contact Customer Care) about cancelling plans, changing billing, and enterprise permissions that there were. I am hoping that I may be able to open a conversation online with an Adobe rep this way, because I truly cannot find a way to contact them. Thanks for any help I may receive.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019
They are correct - if you are in a managed/enterprise account there should be a contact for administration that will remove you from the plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an update on my situation so far after reaching Customer Service (for Enterprise specifically) by phone. I've been told to contact specific IT members within the college (Adobe does not have access to my Enterprise account whatsoever it seems). Supposedly this is the only way, so I will contact them and await the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are correct - if you are in a managed/enterprise account there should be a contact for administration that will remove you from the plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue I don't have access to cancel my plan or manage the plan I am adobe enterprise and I'm logged in through the school account I have been charged 21$ this month as a fee and I need to cancel the plan due to financial reasons I need help and I can't find a customer service email to help me cancel the plan.

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Please use the chat icon on the bottom right corner of the following page to start a chat with the support team to get your subscription cancelled: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This link does not work. You get a pop up saying Adobe cannot help you and you must contact your Adobe IT Admin at your institution. 

Since and Adobe associate set up my student account using my student email, and never contacted my shool while I was on the phone with him, it would have been nice if he'd given me the school support info since the school IT says they do not support Adobe billing issues. 

Incredibly poor performance from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines