Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There was a problem in InDesign Update

Explorer ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-05-09 at 09.37.37.png

Did anybody get this Error-Message? What does it mean? How to solve it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020
Thank you, it is solved. It was connected with another problem, the problem that my account had the country-code set to CN, this happened internal and had to be solved by adobe and was not possible to solve that from the outside.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Codes 201 & 205 & 206 & 207 or several U43 errors
-https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/download-update-errors.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. So Error Code 207 means: The download is corrupted. Click Cancel, wait a few minutes, and try again.
Signature of the downloaded file is invalid.

Today I tried to install again, and got Code 126. I did not see that code on the list?

Anyway by now I have the Message with InDesign, Dreamweaver and Illustrator ... a bit weird or?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is your internet connection or your computer, router, modem, ISP, something that is casusing the corruption.

Shut down your computer, restart it, restart/reboot all internet devices, Router Modem and the like.

Open the CC DTA and try doing the updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, the problem is solved ... but it was connected with another problem, that I had some weird kind of country setting to "cn" and finally when Adobe workers changed that setting connected to my account also the other problems disappeared. So basically I assume the problem was with the internal setting from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you, it is solved. It was connected with another problem, the problem that my account had the country-code set to CN, this happened internal and had to be solved by adobe and was not possible to solve that from the outside.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines