Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access Admin Console after setting up SSO

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I can't access the Admin Console after setting up SSO with Azure. I changed the account ID from Adobe ID to Federated ID on the the users that was already there and after this I am unable to Access Console. The converting has had an impact on the admin accounts, as admins can't log in. For regular users it seems to work. The error only states "We’re sorry. You don’t seem to have access to the Adobe Admin Console. If you think you should, please contact your system administrator"

Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

TOPICS
Admin console , Identity and SSO , Manage account , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I am checking your account details and will get back to you with an answer as soon as possible. 

^BS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI @Johan Sebastian5CB4 

Kindly open an Incognito Mode/Private Window of your browser, navigate to "adminconsole.adobe.com," and sign in, selecting the "company or school account" option. This should give you access to the portal.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SuJoshi ,

Still get the same error and no access 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The contract owner should be able to sign in to the admin console by selecting the "Personal Profile" option. 

Also, please check if you are able to sign in to the "adobe.com" website using the "Federated ID".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to sign-in to adobe.com using my SSO credentials and I see the Adobe Enterprise Plan with our name under it, but seem to have lost all the admin privileges. The contract owner I fear has retired, is there any other way? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly check if you are getting the "Manage Enterprise" option after signing in to the Adobe website using the Federated ID under your avatar at the top right side. If not, I would recommend you contact the Adobe support team, as the Community forum is not designed to perform deep technical troubleshooting. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I will contact support if you could provide an email or way of contacting them? Every option I find for Enterprise support is leading me to the Admin Console, which I don't have access to

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2024 Jul 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There, 

Please check your inbox, I have shared details on how to contact support in such scenarios. 

Hope this helps, however, let us know if you still need help.

^BS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines