• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access Adobe Licensing Web Site

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I recently purchased licenses for Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 through TechSoup. I received an email from TechSoup Fulfillment with my serial numbers. I need to access the Adobe Licensing Web Site so I can manage and view serial numbers via the site. Upon trying to login, I receive this error message: "Adobe does not recognize you as an authorized user of this web site. Please contact Adobe for assistance". Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can check adobe's website to see if techsoup initiated your subscription, https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received the serial numbers from TechSoup. I tested activating one of the numbers on my own device and it was successful. I am needing access to the Adobe Licensing website so I can keep track of activations moving forward for the organization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have mentioned I checked Admin Console and not seeing the licenses listed there either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact Adobe support via the link provided on your screen. In parallel, you can also contact Tech Soup for assistance. Expect longer wait times as usual, because of the holidays.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe you will have access to that site.

Tech Soup owns the activation keys and handles the Licensing for non-profits.

You should contact them for more information and license management.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you bought your licenses directly from Adobe you could use the licensing site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not how I am understanding how it should work. This is direct from Adobe: "If you purchased your software through Adobe Buying Programs (from the Adobe Business Store or an Adobe reseller), your serial number is available in the LWS. Serial numbers are sometimes called activation codes, activation keys, or key codes".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open the support tab on your admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try again later to see if the portal is updated. However, the message you received indicates that this isn't the case.

Did TechSoup inform you that you can manage your licensing through the LWS portal?

Again, I would contact TechSoup for clarification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines