• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access Enterprise Admin Console, so unable to get any help.

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are we to get help with Admin Console issues when you must log into the console to access support?  Each time any admin attempts to log into the console from any computer or browser they get a "Something went wrong. We're working on the problem. Please try again later." error.  It's been going on for several days now.  There is no chat option, no phone numbers, nothing to be found unless you do so from the console we can't access.

TOPICS
Admin console , Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Funny, when I finally get a hold of a support number to call, the first thing I tell them is that we have multiple admins, and we have tried from multiple computers, using multiple browsers, including private modes, all to no avail.  So what do they suggest?  Have you tried a different browser?  Can you try from your phone?  How about trying Incognito mode from Chrome?  Ugh.. So, I humor them and do it all to prove it's not just me.  Then they say, oh, our backend team says there is an issue they are working on, and it should be resolved shortly.  My response, they can't resolve it in a week?  What is their idea of shortly?  "Oh, it's been doing this for a week?" is the response I get.  After several more minutes of back and forth they realize this is an enterprise account, not a team account, and dump me off to the enterprise support team.  An hour plus later they determined there is something wrong with our console and will have the developers look into it. Guess we'll see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines