• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to add fonts to user account through Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have added a new user to the Creative Cloud. Unfortunately they are unable to upload our in-house fonts to the system even after I elevate them to an administrator. While I am able to see the uploaded fonts screen on Creative Cloud Desktop and add and delete fonts as I please, they get a message saying please contact your administrator to take advantage of this Creative Cloud service. I follow the troubleshooting instructions to become a Product Administrator in the Adminstrative Rights panel, but I am unable to make myself a Product Administrator, it is not listed as an option, only System Adminsitrator is visible. I am also unable to find custom fonts in the products tab in the Admin Console as instructed.

I cannot see a logical way of doing this. The instructions do not match the reality of what I am seeing. Can anyone help?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jan 15, 2024 Jan 15, 2024

First, you need to switch the contract to Enterprise and accept the offer of Custom Fonts, which will allow you to upload your custom fonts from the admin console.

In the Teams contract, there is no Product or Product Profile admin; it is available only in the Enterprise contract. Without the Product Admin role, the user/admin will not get the option to upload/manage the custom fonts.

With a CC license, we allow the users to access the Adobe fonts by navigating to the "https://fonts.adobe.com/"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from cc desktop bugs">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2024 Jan 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Custom Font license/option is available for the Enterprise contract, and it seems you have a Teams contract, which is the reason the option is not available: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/custom-fonts.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. So how does my colleague add custom fonts manually then? Is there a bug if he is getting that screen preventing him from doing so if that is not part of our contract?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, you need to switch the contract to Enterprise and accept the offer of Custom Fonts, which will allow you to upload your custom fonts from the admin console.

In the Teams contract, there is no Product or Product Profile admin; it is available only in the Enterprise contract. Without the Product Admin role, the user/admin will not get the option to upload/manage the custom fonts.

With a CC license, we allow the users to access the Adobe fonts by navigating to the "https://fonts.adobe.com/" portal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do you switch the contract? This was not a problem with my previous colleague who used Adobe under the Teams contract. He had the fonts just fine. It’s only since I added my new colleague that we have run into this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines