Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to cancel subscription

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

on May 24th I signed up for a test subscription that I cancelled the very same day.

Still money was withdrawn from my bank account.
Now, I tried again to cancel, but it says there is no valid bank information.

It doesn't make sense! How can it take money from me but at the same time apparantly there is no valid banking connection.

Please refund the fee and make sure the subscription is cancelled (In the adobe acrobat it directly recognized that the subscription ended, so I have not used it any more).

Thanks and best regards

Dominik

TOPICS
Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To cancel your plan, see https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

The accounts page will display the current status of your plan. In case it's still active and you're unable to cancel it, please contact Adobe Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me know where I can contact support! I have spent min 20 min searching for a phone number, email adress or chat! The customer experience is horrible. Please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just click on this link: Adobe Support.  The chat window should open right up. Most pages also have a Chat button on the bottom-right corner that you can use to contact support.

This page also summarizes the various ways you can get help. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/what-contact-options.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines